Problems Switching from Test P to Test C

gbrooks2323

I'm a beginner. I'm about 6' Tall and weight about 175lbs. I don't have a lot of fat on my body and have a little muscle mass. I took a my 1st cycle of Test P about a month and a half ago. I took .5 ml - twice weekly. I felt great. Every day was awesome. I had a ton of energy, I put on 7 lbs of lean muscle in a month but most importantly I felt great every day. Honestly, it did exactly what I wanted it to do. When I ran out, I could only get my hands on bottle of test P (200mg/ml). I knew it would take some time to kick in (from what I read), unlike the test P so I started it immediately after the test p was gone. I made the rookie mistake of taking just as many ML of the C as I did the P, not knowing there was a difference in mg/ml. I am basically taking double - what I was taking prior with the P (100mg/ml). I know these are low dosages but I feel like complete garbage on this cycle of test C. Why is this? I started it about 3 weeks ago or so and have never felt good. Its hard to wake up. I have little motivation to do anything, and I'm irritable as f#@&. The prop made me feel awesome and the C continues to make me feel like shit. I started taking Erase Pro because the water weight with the Test C was so insane. Maybe this has something to do with it? If anyone has any suggestions on what's going on, I'd appreciate the comments. My goals are to be strong, lean, and feel great every day. I'm not trying to put on 30 lbs or anything. I want to feel like I did when I was on the Prop. Should I back down to .5ml/ week? Or is the cyp just not jiving with my body? Thanks for any recommendations.

G

welcome, did you do pct after your first cycle? bloodworks? how old are you?

Last edited:
This is my critique of your cycle. It was terrible and you did no research. You used 0.5 ml 2x ew. Since test prop is dosed at 100 mg/ml you did a cycle of 100mg test prop ew. Was it worth shutting down natural production?

You have a lot to learn brother.

Besides test prop has a half life of 0.8 days. Don't begin another cycle until you have thoroughly researched how to run one safely.

Back