Input needed on 2nd cycle

Boosted_G

My first 12 week cycle of test E went well a couple years ago so I wanted to take it to the next step (baby stepping it here..lol) by adding anadrol.

Here's my protocol I was planning I was hoping I could get some feedback/opinions on.

Anadrol: 50mg wk 1-4
Test E: 500mg (250mg 2x wk) wk 1-12
HCG: 500iu (250iu 2x wk) wk 1-14
*Aromasin: 6.25mg wk 1/12.5mg wk 2-14

PCT: wk 14-18
Clomid: 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20

*I know I might have to adjust the Aromasin dosage if needed during cycle depending on any issues.

I'll also be supplementing with NAC due to the Anadrol. Does NAC have to be ran the entire cycle or just while I'm taking the Anadrol though?

Liver support is good for any aas use. Your plan looks solid. You are planning bloodwork right?

Liver support is good for any aas use. Your plan looks solid. You are planning bloodwork right?

Yes, sir! I'll be doing pre-cycle, mid cycle, and post cycle blood work.

Looks good. Just curious, why'd you pick ana over dbol?

I'm still up in the air whether I want to go with Adrol or Dbol. I'm leaning more towards Adrol though. I know bloating and other side affects will occur with both orals but it seemed like both were greater with Dbol usage compared to Adrol, based on some of the research I've done in the past .

I'd be curious what you're thoughts on this are?

Is that your daily Aromasin dosage?

Yes, that's daily dosage. I'm planning on on going with 6.25mg the first week then bumping it up the 12.5mg the second week on. I'm worried about taking too much the first week and possibly dropping my e2 too much which is why I wanted to start with a lower dosage the first week.

Are my concerns valid or can I go with the regular dosage if I have mind? Either way I'll adjust the Aromasin according incase anything arises.

Thanks for all input so far guys! I'll feeling a little more content with this protocol.

My first 12 week cycle of test E went well a couple years ago so I wanted to take it to the next step (baby stepping it here..lol) by adding anadrol.

Here's my protocol I was planning I was hoping I could get some feedback/opinions on.

Anadrol: 50mg wk 1-4
Test E: 500mg (250mg 2x wk) wk 1-12
HCG: 500iu (250iu 2x wk) wk 1-14
*Aromasin: 6.25mg wk 1/12.5mg wk 2-14

PCT: wk 14-18
Clomid: 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20

*I know I might have to adjust the Aromasin dosage if needed during cycle depending on any issues.

I'll also be supplementing with NAC due to the Anadrol. Does NAC have to be ran the entire cycle or just while I'm taking the Anadrol though?

Everything looks good Boosted. Only thing I would change is start you PCT 3 weeks after last shot and run you HCG up until 3 days before you start you Clomid and Nolva.

And ya Id take NAC the whole cycle why not?! You might not ever have liver issues but its good to take precautions.

Being an old dog and playing it safe, I d say ALL look s good. EXCEPT the anadrol. I m not trying to be a kill joy but it is very toxic, and even though your taking liv support and anti e s it is the worste water retaining oral I ever tried. I never could run it due to headaches....

I m the caution meter here son; been out of action due to medical issues.

A real safe 2 nd cycle is always s re doing the first cycle with say a 25 percent increase in dosage.

Best of luck...you ll do fine.

Back