Insulin cycle . Need some knowledge from the experienced

darkwing86

Hey guys , so i have been thinking about this for quite some time now and reading a tonne about it all . In a few weeks from now i am going to run a insulin cycle along side tren and test . I just want to make sure im clear with everything and if anyone can inform me differently id greatly apprecaite it .

Im going to do 10iu ( HUMALOG) along side waking up . exactly 15 mins after the shot i am going to take 100g of carbs and 50g protein shake and breakfast

after about 2 hours im going to again eat a solid whole food meal . within 5 hours this shot will be cleared .

Ill be training around 5pm . So im going to take another 10iu shot pre workout . Again followed by 100g carbs and 60 g protein shake 15 mins after the shot . Once i get home 2 hours later another solid meal . All whole food meals ill try to be in taking will be as lean as possible . BY 10 - 11pm all the insulin should be cleared and safe to go to sleep .

Any feedback please brothers !

Last edited:
Hey guys , so i have been thinking about this for quite some time now and reading a tonne about it all . In a few weeks from now i am going to run a insulin cycle along side tren and test . I just want to make sure im clear with everything and if anyone can inform me differently id greatly apprecaite it .

Im going to do 10iu ( HUMALOG) along side waking up . exactly 15 mins after the shot i am going to take 100g of carbs and 50g protein shake and breakfast

after about 2 hours im going to again eat a solid whole food meal . within 5 hours this shot will be cleared .

Ill be training around 5pm . So im going to take another 10iu shot pre workout . Again followed by 100g carbs and 60 g protein shake 15 mins after the shot . Once i get home 2 hours later another solid meal . All whole food meals ill try to be in taking will be as lean as possible . BY 10 - 11pm all the insulin should be cleared and safe to go to sleep .

Any feedback please brothers !

sure, you'll work up until 10iu, but what is your starting dose going to be as you test the waters?

to be honest im getting mixed reviews . some start right at 10iu . other say start for the first few days around 5iu . U think i should try that first ? start day 1 at 5iu , then increase by 1iu per day ?

to be honest im getting mixed reviews . some start right at 10iu . other say start for the first few days around 5iu . U think i should try that first ? start day 1 at 5iu , then increase by 1iu per day ?

5iu is fine even 10 is but for the sake of "safety" 5iu to start im surprised nobody has told you you can only take slin after a workout god forbid you take it pre like i did

Take that 5pm shot after your workout not before my first slin cycle was
Starting out 7ius post workout first day
10ius post workout second day then I just did that for 5 days then 2 off to give the pancreas a turn
Then second week 10 in the mourning and 10 post workout for 5 days 2 off again
I'm taking novo rapid it comes in the orange flex pens awesome little things
Don't take it pre workout ....mine starts to work straight away and peaks afteran hour so you don't want to go hypo while benching 220 and even if you arnt worried about your bloods going low who wants to workout after having a 60 gram /100 gram carb shake I get a little tired as well or sluggish after I have my shot working for me

Is the main reason you guys are saying not to take it pre workout just so that your not out at the gym or anywhere else but home incase you go hype ? or is there another reason? the reason im wanting to do it at 5-6pm ( which would be pre workout) is because i train for 2 hours which brings me sometimes to about 7-8 o'clock and i cant afford to stay up with work the next day until 12-1 in the morning monitoring if im going hypo before i go to bed .

Is the main reason you guys are saying not to take it pre workout just so that your not out at the gym or anywhere else but home incase you go hype ? or is there another reason? the reason im wanting to do it at 5-6pm ( which would be pre workout) is because i train for 2 hours which brings me sometimes to about 7-8 o'clock and i cant afford to stay up with work the next day until 12-1 in the morning monitoring if im going hypo before i go to bed .

Yea that's about it Man I don't know I'm no expert but I didn't want to have my jab and then workout because I didn't want to go hypo while at the gym or at home lifting and having all of those carbs pre workout makes me feel shit also if you have it at 5 than workout how are you going to have your meal an hour later if sessions last 2 hours that's were it got tricky for me but you just have to get in a routine with it if you have to stay up to 12 then that's what it may take you will work out how you feel you might be able to have a glass of juice or something at 11 30 to make sure that your not going to go low if your not worried about extra carbs or sugar it's not that hard to get it worked out bro

yah i hear you . So let me ask you guys something ... is the second meal 1-2 hours after the shot also crucial , or is just the initial carb intake after the shot thats crucial ?
* and if i do have to go that route of preworkout , ill definetly have some simple sugars on my at hand 100% .

Dunno were all the other slin users are???
But IMO you definite need both the shake and a meal
If you don't have the shake you will go low and have a hypo and you need that meal to get some protein and carbs forced into the muscles and
More carbs less chance of going hypo

Insulin user here, actually just signed up to reply here as I usually just browse.

Pre workout is fine. 15min pre workout then have an intra workout shake and sip throughout the workout. Ending it by the time your done.

I would then have a pro/carb shake about 10-15min post workout.

I would then go home and have a solid meal around 60mins later with carbs and pro.

I would also mix your solid meals up with some sugary carbs too.

So breakfast, so 10iu - you have 70g carbs from oats let's say and 30g carbs from say pineapple. Then your protein.

You want a mixture of fast sugars and slow digestion ones.

Fix your slin to your diet. Not your diet to slin or you will get fat.

Thank you everyone who has replied . Normally my diet consists of quite a bit or carbs so i think ill be good having that covered with the whole 10 g per 1iu . ill be eating . bulking time is here for me baby lol ... How much would you guys say you have gained on a total of 20iu per day slin for say 6 weeks ? rough estimate

Thank you everyone who has replied . Normally my diet consists of quite a bit or carbs so i think ill be good having that covered with the whole 10 g per 1iu . ill be eating . bulking time is here for me baby lol ... How much would you guys say you have gained on a total of 20iu per day slin for say 6 weeks ? rough estimate
In 4 weeks I put on about 3 and a half kg half muscle half fat id say I was going heavy on the carbs at the time And no gh I'll be back on it again soon

Insulin user here, actually just signed up to reply here as I usually just browse.

Pre workout is fine. 15min pre workout then have an intra workout shake and sip throughout the workout. Ending it by the time your done.

I would then have a pro/carb shake about 10-15min post workout.

I would then go home and have a solid meal around 60mins later with carbs and pro.

I would also mix your solid meals up with some sugary carbs too.

So breakfast, so 10iu - you have 70g carbs from oats let's say and 30g carbs from say pineapple. Then your protein.

You want a mixture of fast sugars and slow digestion ones.

Fix your slin to your diet. Not your diet to slin or you will get fat.
Welcome and thanks for sharing!

Hey go , no i didnt pin yet . IM going to be starting this in maybe a couple of weeks . Wanna get my things and cycle all ready for this one . gonna be a heavy bulk . High calories , carbs , protein , some creatine , bcaa's test and tren . my goal is to go all out and try to gain 10-15lb as solid as possible by next summer

Hey go , no i didnt pin yet . IM going to be starting this in maybe a couple of weeks . Wanna get my things and cycle all ready for this one . gonna be a heavy bulk . High calories , carbs , protein , some creatine , bcaa's test and tren . my goal is to go all out and try to gain 10-15lb as solid as possible by next summer

Good stuff mate I'm sure you will be able to get 15 from that cycle easy especially with the slin on board
If you don't mind me asking if your going for a bulk why not d Bol instead of the tren?

So just ordered the cycle . Going to be running tren e 600mg . Test at 700 . Fast and slow Ester . Then sling . And heavy eating . Time to go monster

Hey blakey . SO i like dbol as a kickstarter for sure , but for me tren and high calories does the trick best . running some MK-677 on this too

Back