Insulin thred . experienced users pleasae .

insulin works wonders for people who find it difficult to put on muscle with a ton of carbs.

your body doesn't produce enough of it, so supplementing with exogenous insulin helps.

If you are carb sensitive,insulin will make you look worse. Lot of guys at pro ranks do not use insulin (expect for carb load protocol )

insulin works wonders for people who find it difficult to put on muscle with a ton of carbs.

your body doesn't produce enough of it, so supplementing with exogenous insulin helps.

If you are carb sensitive,insulin will make you look worse. Lot of guys at pro ranks do not use insulin (expect for carb load protocol )

thanks for this.

10iu"s? I would never go over 8iu's. I don't fuck with danger like that.

So we can go back to me talking about newbies just jacking 10iu's of slin once again. That was my purpose. And how i do my slin is how i do it. Just a newbie coming in and jacking 10iu's...yeah i can say its not the smartest thing i have heard. .

the OP is an insulin 'newbie' and he's running 10 iu of slin twice a day . i don't think many guys on this forum think that darkwing is in any kind of 'danger' . . . but then again we have not heard from him on this thread in two weeks, idk man maybe that 2iu of extra slin took him out . you alive darkwing brother !!?

what can i expect

insulin is very much person to person dependent . Really depends on your genetics, metabolism, insulin and carb sensitivity . some guys respond well and become very anabolic and can put on good lean mass with slin (bulk up beyond what they could without it , with a high calorie diet) ,, BUT other guys get fat as fuck and the results are not what they wanted at all .
some pros run it , some pros don't' . its really person dependent. you may notice nothing at all , or you may not like the results , or you may benefit and put on some of the mass you've been looking for for years and slin (along with a good AAS protocol) may be of benefit.

let us know how it works out for you !

the OP is an insulin 'newbie' and he's running 10 iu of slin twice a day . i don't think many guys on this forum think that darkwing is in any kind of 'danger' . . . but then again we have not heard from him on this thread in two weeks, idk man maybe that 2iu of extra slin took him out . you alive darkwing brother !!?

insulin is very much person to person dependent . Really depends on your genetics, metabolism, insulin and carb sensitivity . some guys respond well and become very anabolic and can put on good lean mass with slin (bulk up beyond what they could without it , with a high calorie diet) ,, BUT other guys get fat as fuck and the results are not what they wanted at all .
some pros run it , some pros don't' . its really person dependent. you may notice nothing at all , or you may not like the results , or you may benefit and put on some of the mass you've been looking for for years and slin (along with a good AAS protocol) may be of benefit.

let us know how it works out for you !

All pros as in ifbb? If so yes they all run it

All pros as in ifbb? If so yes they all run it

theres a lot more IFBB Pro's then the 20 open class 280 pound bodybuilding guys that stand on the Mr. Olympia stage.. the latest and youngest Ifbb pro is a 16 year old girl who competes in the figure class. so yeah , I'm betting there are a lot of IFBB pro's that don't use insulin ;) **

** however on a side note seems like they are handing out Pro cards like trick or treat candy now-a-days though

a wise man once said that, "insulin can kill you faster that you can spit," so its best not to rush in where angels fear to tread.....

Back