Insulin cycle . Starting Monday

Let me ask you guys , anyone of you guys ever run metformin while running slin ? and how long were your slin cycles as well btw ???

Let me ask you guys , anyone of you guys ever run metformin while running slin ? and how long were your slin cycles as well btw ???

You don't need Metformin brother. I honestly don't get why guys run it as while it does have great benefits, it's totally not worth it to a non diabetic IMHO.

No expert on slin or metformin but since u are doing slim 1st time please remember the basics my friend...Introduce one compound at a time so u know what is doing what when where and how.

If all goes well with your slin then try adding in sum sum else.
Otay?
Good luck bud

You don't need Metformin brother. I honestly don't get why guys run it as while it does have great benefits, it's totally not worth it to a non diabetic IMHO.

Hey halfwit can you expand more on this?

I ask because the TRT book I bought way back mentions using metformin in non diabetics to improve insulin sensitivity or something with resistance. Just curious to have you enlighten me, I trust your word more then the book - you've guided me better than my doctor and helped me come a long ways!

Hey halfwit can you expand more on this?

I ask because the TRT book I bought way back mentions using metformin in non diabetics to improve insulin sensitivity or something with resistance. Just curious to have you enlighten me, I trust your word more then the book - you've guided me better than my doctor and helped me come a long ways!

For long-term insulin use or if insulin resistance is a problem, it would be worth acclimatizing the body to the drug as it has a profound impact on the gut (where we process most of our nutrients/sugars). If you don't have a significant insulin resistance, or happen to be on a short cycle, it's not going to have much of an effect on your body - other than GI upset/diarrhea.

The reason why so many docs just throw it at people is that Metformin cannot cause hypoglycemia by itself. It just helps bring that resistance down a little. So if no resistance, very little benefit.

I hope that makes sense. :)

Back