Insulin usage and results

Insulin Results

• Total voters
so far ive been taking 10ius pwo and have had no hypo issues. I just shoot it, and imediately drink a big protein shake, and get plenty of carbs in me. I probably could get away with less carbs, but i want to be sure and be safe.

Since I am using the longer acting Humalin R I have had a close call to being hypo. At the 2 hour mark post injection I didn't have my meal, so I started getting hot and sweating a little. Nothing major, but I knew something was up. You really need to be disciplined to use this stuff.

ok so today is day five of my 10ius of hunalin r pwo. I am currently up 4 lbs. Prob half of it is fat, but i can definetley stand to gain a few pounds of it. Im loving it so far.

need to stack it with something else.

i think you gotta combine slin with gh and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at the same time to see remarkable results. like i said ....taking anything by itself can lead to LOWERED EXPECTATIONS.

anways. that's my 2 cents.

I used it for about 4 weeks a few years ago when i first got into the game, didnt really find that it helped my cycle out enough to outweigh the worrying of getting enough carbs

Insulin is not to be taken lightly. This is serious s**t, and you must be sure to have enough dextrose/glucose on hand at all times. If not, you could die. Does it work? For me a big yes. 15iu's POW humulin R SubQ and eat like crazy.

You should only consider insulin if you have already done many cycles and still need more weight gain.

If you're not 100% sure, it's simple. Don't do it.

I have only used while on and with creatine and handgrenade of other post workout supps and it was a nice compliment to my regimine... Insane pumps the next day.

I used it once, wasnt worth monitoring carbs and fat intake. Also, be very careful if you are sick or have diarrhea, because i started to go hypo even when taking in the right amount of carbs. Took 2 gatorades for me to start feeling normal again, it is scary shit. I'll never use it again.

i have used humalog for 4 week cycle and the one thing i did notice was really good pumps. other than that its not worth it unless u really have the time to sit around and eat clean and watch your glucose values so u dont become hypoglycemic. that is a scary feeling.

ive used slin ,never for longer than 4 weeks,never higher than 10iu......never before bed and never before a workout.....my results werent as groundbreaking as i was led to believe by all the hype......i believe it has its place when used by advanced athletes and stacked with gh....otherwise the dangers and complexity outweigh the positives.....its important to remember while it can make your muscles grow unless your superstrict itll make your gut grow twice as fast...insulins ability to turn you into a fat ass overnite is unrivalled....

I have done many cycles with humalinR but no mater what the diet always seemed to gain fat. AlmostPro (mod on bolex vet on a few other sites) had me run humalog instead and I didnt gain any fat at all on it.

Its just for very advanced lifters and in all honestly I should not have run the 'R' when I did. I was far too young then and I'm just glad I didnt get any horrible sides.

For me I started with 2IU's of log (I ran 10IU of R) and it was enough. Humalog is potent stuff. I worked up to 4IU's post workout.

I am thinking of doing it again but only using it once a week. I've read some good posts on this approach and might give it a try.

Back