interesting Insulin theory...

RJ

On Vacation
Not sure is this has been posted here, but found it interesting after talking with a few guys who have used this theory and will be trying this method in a couple weeks. Either way, thought this may bring out some good discussion.

By Almost Pro @ I-T.com

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up and let you know I will be trying something new in insulin use. As you know I am a huge fan of humalog use and have used it for over 8 years now, but as much as I have learned, there is always more to learn. No matter how smart I think I am, there is always someone smarter....case in point Chad Nicholls.

He has a revolutionary approach to maximize gains from insulin use. The theory is this, continued use (post workout or daily) will lead to insulin insensitivity. Your muscles will never have a chance to re-establish sensitivity, therefore, increased risk of rebound hypoglycemia.

Since it can take up to 24 hours to re-establish sensitivity to slin, it is best to not continue use, which can lead to resistance and continual higher doses, eventually leading to diabetes.

So his theory is this: take insulin one or two days per week max but for multiple doses in that day. You will space the days out as either mon-thur or weds-sat or something of that manner. Adjust your training days accordingly so that you train legs on one day of use and something like back on the other, sticking to massive large parts only for optimal use.

On the day you use you will take your dose (10-15iu) every 6 hours using humalog only. Take one with breakfast, one with lunch and one post workout or something in that manner, just making sure to take at least 3 doses. This will super saturate the cells and then allow for full insulin receptor recovery before the next dose.

There is more to the theory but this is the premise and it sounds very promising. I realize and understand the theory and logic behind it and will definitely start it this week. I will keep you guys posted and see if there are any noticeable results or changes. I can tell different amounts of iu's doses etc since I have probably taken more slin than even most pros, lol.

More info to follow...

Results thus far:

Today was my 7th workout with slin on the new protocol since starting this. I have been using it on back day and leg day, which is Sun and Weds. I take 15iu postworkout, 15iu with lunch and 15iu with dinner. My last injection still leaves me 5 hours eating time till bedtime to make sure it clears.

My results thus far have been this: An massively increased feeling of fullness that lasts for days, not just in the trained muscle group but all over. The ability to eat huge amounts of food and have them stored intracellularly. I eat more carbs than I ever have and none of it has spilled over into fat. My bf has not increased at all, something I can't guarantee with daily slin use. A last thing is I am not retaining water, something I do with off season slin use when using daily.

I have an incredible muscle fullness, something I have not had since I was doing super-physiological doses of aas. I am on very low doses of test, gh, igf and slin. The synergy of the combo is unreal, but with the addition of the new slin protocol I am insanely full and pumped.

Well still doing the slin 2 times per week, and I have also incorporated it into a e3d gh mega dosing schedule. I have been taking the slin 3x per day at 15iu per inject twice per week and then doing the gh at 20iu pwo e3d. I make sure my slin days coordinate with my gh days, therefore the workouts aren't always on the same days. I prefer to take my gh pwo, some like the bedtime routine, but in all my research everything points to this being counter-productive. I have had many guys PM me in private and tell me that they switched to pwo shots after my recommendation and the results have been beneficial. Bedtime gh shots are counter-productive.

I have been taking low doses of test. para, and eq with my slin, gh and igf and have been getting gains similar to when I was mega dosing test at over 4k per week. The key to growth is through anabolic pathways with attention to nutrient partitioning. GH, slin and igf are all completely anabolic and all of them are highly controlled through proper nutrition. As I have always said, food is king and now I have found ways to manipulate it even more.

As for my igf, I have been trying mega dosing of igf as well, taking 80mcg 3x per day with my slin and gh days. So far the pumps are painful and I am down to 30 min or less workouts, the workload is accomplished in less time, more pump and then using better nutrition timing schedules.

I am gaining weight at a time when I was looking to slim down, I dropped most of the androgenics. What I am experiencing is truly incredible and I have unlocked some major pathways to massive growth.

***edit*** forgot to put WHO's theory it is. This is the theory Chad Nichols has apparently been using with his clients and having great results.

Last edited:
Id love to hear some feedback on this approach. RJH you know to keep me upadated and I encourage you to keep a journal specific to this approach.

Very interesting. I've always been a bit afeared of insulin use (yes, I'm the guy who thinks dnp should be given away at restaurants instead of breath mints). I've been afraid of both the long term (diabetes) and short term (death/coma) effects of insulin, but this does seem like an interesting theory.

DougoeFre5h said:
Id love to hear some feedback on this approach. RJH you know to keep me upadated and I encourage you to keep a journal specific to this approach.

That's actually a great idea. I will do that for sure. I will be starting this in two weeks after this run with IGF-1.

Tx, i feel the same way about it as you, and this is why this approach seems more like something that would suit a person better. Also may not give you that messy Slin look that alot of Pros have nowadays. I know Dirkmoneyshot and I have talked about this before and he is a big advocate of limited Slin use.

So far the best effects Slin has had on me has been strength during a cycle, and maintaining size during PCT, but now I am on GH as well, so i am interested what this along with the synergistic effects of GH will do for me.

I'll shoot some pics in there as well.

EZstreet said:
Sounds interesting. The E 3rd day high dose Gh has been catching on with a lot of people lately.

yeah, i may give that a shot as well, but I am really liking all 4ius at once in the AM, so we'll see. Apparently this theory applied to the Slin theory is quite amazing.

Back