Introduction from big man

Bigman7887

Hey all I recently posted a thread in the fat loss section. But I figured I would also introduce myself. I'm a 23 year old powerlifter with state and American records I. USPA and USAPL. I'm 6,3 and weigh 385-400 lbs. My current goal is fat loss while maintaining strength and size. I joined this forum because it looked like a great wealth of information. I have never done any steroids or peptides but have always been fascinated by them. I am considering doing peptides soon and learning as much as I Can about steroids so that I may make an Informed decision. Anyway just wanted to say hello and I look forward to learning.

Hello and welcome to ology.. I believe I have already given my opinion on the matter in your other thread.. Enjoy ology!

Ok 3J I just read your " beginners guide to steroids" awesome sticky man so 2724 calories is my BMR
My is TDEE 4222 calories . So need 3402 to cut.

Ok 3J I just read your " beginners guide to steroids" awesome sticky man so 2724 calories is my BMR
My is TDEE 4222 calories . So need 3402 to cut.

we would have to check those numbers brother.. remember you need a very accurate bodyfat percentage

we would have to check those numbers brother.. remember you need a very accurate bodyfat percentage

I used a bioelectrical impedance analysis. I really would love a DEXA scan but I wouldn't know where to get that.

Why don't you fund a place that does Body Pod scans near you? Just search on Google.

I found a place offering DEXA for 150 initially then 75 for a follow up. Could not find anywhere with a bod pod that wasn't at Least an hour away. Which is considered to be more accurate?

Back