IP Products, have you used them?

fizler

I'm looking for feedback on people who have used the Winstrol (winny) 50mg tabs...... read good and bad and I am trying to justify spending double the money on BD Products.. please help!

I used the 50 mg Winstrol (winny) tabs a long time ago (couple years) and they were good. The results were there. But with the nature of IP and the hit-and-miss range of content in the products, your better off trying to score yourself some Peru-Tech Winstrol (winny) caps or even some Stanabols.

British Dragon, British Dispensary, ya, if you have access to those then definitely order some. There are many pics in our Anabolic Picture Forum that show you legit Stanabols, just make sure when you get yours that you compare them to the ones you see in the pics as best you can to make sure you have the real deal.

I was thinking of trying QFS winny.... I know for sure my guy will get it here fast and that I'm not going to get scammed... got taken for 800 a few weeks ago...grr

lol. Sure. The stuff sucks. A bunch of my friends used his Winstrol (winny) tabs at 50mg a day. The results were pretty much non existant. I said fuck it and decided to use a couple that i had laying around. After 4 weeks i had my liver values tested (for other reasons) and they hadnt moved. The liver thing may not be a good indicator though. I was on another medication and thats why my liver vlaues were taken. The medication didnt affect them, and when i added 4 weeks of Winstrol (winny) the values didnt move either. Maybe i have an iron liver, i dont know.

But i do know one thing, none of my buddies had any results. There wasnt an achy joint in the house either. I also ordered 2 75ml jugs directly from those cum dumpsters one time, and never recieved shit. Just go the run around for 2 months. No customs letter, nothing.

Thats the responce I was looking for. God damn buying AS is a pain in the ass. I think the old saying, you get what you pay for is true most of the time. I picked up from QFS Prop and Enth, I hope it wasn't a waste of money.... I am going to buy BD Winstrol (winny) tabs.. I am not going to source post on here but am I aloud to post a price? I didn't see a FAQ http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3825&highlight=Stanabol oh this is another thing I don't get.. check out that old thread. HAH!

Please avoid asking for prices on this board. Feel free to email a Mod through a secure email, they are always happy to help.

And about that poll, its tough to say but I would venture to guess that a lot of those people who voted for IP have seldom used Winstrol from top-notch manufacturers. There is a big difference IMHO.

I don't know about the IP bashing.. My "friend" used his dbol, Winstrol (winny) , sust and cyp with excellent results.. the anavar on the other hand was questionable..

If you want a quality body, then buy quality gear. Thats the bottom line. There is too many mixed reviews about IP, meaning that half are making gains and the others gained nothing or not enough. Alot of his stuff is underdosed, but at his low prices, you could always just buy more. But unless you get his stuff tested you won't know for sure how many mg's of anything you are putting into yourself. I wouldn't trust his injectables though, although others do. I've taken his anavar before and some other orals, they are alright for what ya pay that is.

Back