Tren Ace | Test Prop | Anavar cycle.

iPLEO

Hello Guys,

I've got my hands on some products and would like to begin a cycle.My primary motto is to lose fat and have some veins popping out.I have been working out from last 3 years.Today or tomorrow i have to go this way so why not now.

Okay, so i have got tren ace 1ml - 100mg
Test prop 1ml - 100mg
Anavar 10mg per tab
Anabrez 1mg( Arimidex ) I have been prescribed arimidex 1 mg every other day because i have high estrogen levels.I suffered from low testosterone from long and 3 months back doctor told me i have high estrogen levels and told me to take 1 mg anabrez every other day and drop some weight.I have dropped like 11 kg till now with all just diet.No cardio ( Very bad at cardio ).My testosterone recovered from 250 to 493.I plan to continue anabrez 1mg every other day uptill complete cycle to keep myself safe from gyno or other estrogen related problems.

So my cycle would be 12 weeks long, but i am starting with these dosages,
Tren Ace - 50mg mixed with test prop 100mg every other day
20mg anavar everyday, I will up the anavar after 2 weeks.

Also i have never run these steroids in the past, but have used anavar and winstrol tabs like 2 years back and last year did a small cycle injectable which i left after one month.

For PCT
I want someone to tell me how to use HCG.Please tell if i have to use HCG along with cycle or after cycle, what would be better.
Other than this, i am going to use nolvadex 40mg for 1 week then 20mg to next 2 weeks.

21 years old. I know i am not old enough.But i have to go this way

You may 'have to go this way' - but I'll be extremely surprised if any respectable member of this forum helps you 'go that way'.

And with respect, there is only one way you will go running Tren as a first cycle - and the forecast isn't sunny!

I mean, I am sick of working out naturally, strength sucks and much more.I have already bought these man and i am very much aware of TRT and other things, i used to have low testosterone in the past because of high estrogen levels.Please help me out.

Mate, This is not my first cycle, its just that i haven't done much, i have done injectable once last year but had to stop after a month and before that have done oral cycle of winstrol and anavar

Do you guys want me to drop tren ?

Am i fine with anavar and test? or just anavar alone?

Last edited:
21 years old. I know i am not old enough.But i have to go this way

Listen, I understand where you're coming from. I'm 19 and already blasting and cruising. You have to understand the risks that come from starting this early. I am willing to accept being on TRT for life and fertility issues down the line. Luckily I'm 6'4" so even if my growth was stunted thats a good thing haha.

But a lot of pros started when they were young. Arnold, lee priest, jeff seid, flex lewis, the list goes on. They all started before 20. Accept the risks and you'll be fine as long as you stay on top of your bloodwork.

With that being said, I'll move onto your cycle.

I am EXTREMELY curious why you are not willing to blast and cruise. If you have low testosterone (400s is low enough to warrant TRT, but that's my unprofessional non-medical opinion) then why should you even PCT? I blast and cruise. Test-Undecanoate is the best shit ever, I inject 250mg once every two weeks. I genuinely think your quality of life would be improved if you decided to get on TRT and blast and cruise. I encourage you to do your own research and strongly consider it.

Acetate is a very fast-acting ester. Injecting every other day will result in unstable blood levels which could result in more side effects. You should try to do 50mg ED (350mg is a standard starting dose). If you want to start lower to gauge your side effects, do 25mg ED for a couple weeks then bump it up to 350. *Most* people don't experience side effects at 350mg a week, so I do believe it's worth trying.

Lastly, 12 weeks is a bit long. I'd go 10 max. Your bloodwork is likely to be very fucked by week 10 especially with that anavar. It will destroy your HDL/LDL. Seriously it's fucking scary seeing HDL <5 haha.

Now onto your PCT...
If you want to go the Nolvadex only route, which honestly I think you should because you have low test anyway and don't need to expose yourself to harsh Clomid, you need to do 40mg ED for two weeks then 20mg ED for the next two weeks. Most people here advise to run both clomid and nolvadex to ensure a full recovery but no offense you don't have that much to recover.

HCG is very easy to use. It's a sub-q injection twice a week. I don't use it myself because honestly my balls haven't shrank that much in my one year of blasting and cruising. I'm aware that HCG brings other health benefits so I will probably start doing it soon. 250iU every 3 days is the standard protocol. However HCG can cause aromatization and with your estrogen problems this may prove to be an issue.

And what medical condition do you have where you have to take 1mg arimidex every other day? That's probably so bad for your lipids.

edit: jesus I shouldn't take my Desoxyn medication before posting on forums.

Last edited:
Thanks for your response 4G.Do you guys want me to drop tren if its not for me?

I have high estrogen levels, and so my test levels were soo low.

Thanks for your response 4G.Do you guys want me to drop tren if its not for me?

I have high estrogen levels, and so my test levels were soo low.
A lot of people recommend to start with just testosterone for your first cycle (i don't count oral only cycles as cycles) but I know a bunch of people who have started with tren a and test p and were fine. If you keep your test low you wont even aromatize so right off the bat a lot of side effects from AAS use are gone. However everyone reacts differently to Tren and if youre one of the few who can't handle it, youre gonna wanna drop it.

you also have goals that a Test-E cycle wouldn't achieve. Test doesnt dry you out or make your veins pop.

Ask us more questions and do your research if anything is unclear and you should be good to go. People hype up Tren as this big bad wolf but for most people 350mg/week doesnt give sides.

Listen, I understand where you're coming from. I'm 19 and already blasting and cruising. You have to understand the risks that come from starting this early. I am willing to accept being on TRT for life and fertility issues down the line. Luckily I'm 6'4" so even if my growth was stunted thats a good thing haha.

But a lot of pros started when they were young. Arnold, lee priest, jeff seid, flex lewis, the list goes on. They all started before 20. Accept the risks and you'll be fine as long as you stay on top of your bloodwork.

I am EXTREMELY curious why you are not willing to blast and cruise. If you have low testosterone (400s is low enough to warrant TRT, but that's my unprofessional non-medical opinion) then why should you even PCT? I blast and cruise. Test-Undecanoate is the best shit ever, I inject 250mg once every two weeks. I genuinely think your quality of life would be improved if you decided to get on TRT and blast and cruise. I encourage you to do your own research and strongly consider it.

Acetate is a very fast-acting ester. Injecting every other day will result in unstable blood levels which could result in more side effects. You should try to do 50mg ED (350mg is a standard starting dose). If you want to start lower to gauge your side effects, do 25mg ED for a couple weeks then bump it up to 350. *Most* people don't experience side effects at 350mg a week, so I do believe it's worth trying.

Lastly, 12 weeks is a bit long. I'd go 10 max. Your bloodwork is likely to be very fucked by week 10 especially with that anavar. It will destroy your HDL/LDL. Seriously it's fucking scary seeing HDL <5 haha.

Now onto your PCT...
If you want to go the Nolvadex only route, which honestly I think you should because you have low test anyway and don't need to expose yourself to harsh Clomid, you need to do 40mg ED for two weeks then 20mg ED for the next two weeks. Most people here advise to run both clomid and nolvadex to ensure a full recovery but no offense you don't have that much to recover.

HCG is very easy to use. It's a sub-q injection twice a week. I don't use it myself because honestly my balls haven't shrank that much in my one year of blasting and cruising. I'm aware that HCG brings other health benefits so I will probably start doing it soon. 250iU every 3 days is the standard protocol. However HCG can cause aromatization and with your estrogen problems this may prove to be an issue.

And what medical condition do you have where you have to take 1mg arimidex every other day? That's probably so bad for your lipids.

Refrain from advising other young people from going your route.
You compare yourself to the best bodybuilders in the world in order to justify your own reckless use early on? Psst..... You're not Arnold.
From what I've noticed you barely cruise as it is, mostly blasting.

Advising somebody who thinks running oral only cycles is ok to consider upping his dose of tren?

Condoning test p & TREN cycles as suitable for first go arounds?

Strongly advising him to consider TRT/B&C without seeing full bloodwork and understanding his medical background?

Keep your shitty advice to yourself. Maybe don't post after you take your Desoxyn.

Last edited:

Now onto your PCT...

Nobody wants advice from you and you have no experience and are a moron for getting into AAS at your young age of 19 and then giving out advice here like you got it like that. Slow your roll.

Can anyone tell me, why just me? People who use tren will go on trt definately? I thought PCT is there to recover natural production.But the way you guys are telling me is that i will definately have to consider trt because i am using tren.

4Gkenzy if you EVER say any more dumb shit like

"I don t count oral cycles as cycles" I ll be on you like white on rice or a fat kid on a twix...what the hell s wrong w you. SOMEONE red rep this dumb shit.

OP, my stereo s older than you and my lab knows more about gear than you...slow down b4 u wind up a depressed, limp dicked 24 yr old.

I m tired of not getting strong---Ur training and ur eating wrong
I m tired of not growing--- ur not resting training or eating correctly.

Your acting like you 12 not 21. Now hold your breathe and count to 5 b4 you sass this old fucker cuz it s getting late I m on a wee bit of tren and you ll not survive it.

Grow up

Kinsey shut up

Now onto your PCT...

Absolutely appalling advice, do not listen to a word that this dickwad says!

Finally got the 3 rd candidate for either
the 3 Stooges
or
the 3 Amigos

One cannot get it up as he swap s 3-500 mg of different aas to avert disaster in the penile dept. which is just what s quaranteed to happen if Ginger and Marian are on his Island and are so willing..
The other is so worried about erections interrupting his strength goal s where at 26 I was repping his max s for 5 s ( Sad but True--Metallica )
And now 4gkenzy with his blast and cruise for life approach to LIFE " is mush easier on the body " he actually called me out 6 weeks ago on it. ( I do not forget shit boy; if u have 1 mg of self preservation u won t forget that. Best start calling me Sir )

U can t make this shit up. I woke to this ^^^^^ realization and spewed coffee.

I m either very cerebral or mental , ok both , but am I the only one who see s the irony in a Golden boy member of the "chosen one's " burying his dick with drugs , another wanting to castrate hisself with drugs and a 3 rd spewing out AAS drug intel like a jailhouse ghetto lawyer spewing precedent cuz he be thinking it mean s president.

Yung
Dumb
And VERY Soon
No cum...at all.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me, why just me? People who use tren will go on trt definately? I thought PCT is there to recover natural production.But the way you guys are telling me is that i will definately have to consider trt because i am using tren

Let me break it down for my eager newbie.

EVERYTIME u take 25 50 100 or 1000 mg of exogenous hormones a week or a month ( u know what that is exo I mean ???) your pituitary gland shut s down as a natural reaction to the hpta axis being interrupted. (google it ) This means testicular atrophy, a host of other potential maladies for a young man to include but not limited to consider like sperm degradation gynocomastia etc.

So when using pct drug s in theory and usually in practice will re start the natural production of testosternon. But at 100 percent ? Maybe. Maybe not. The harder you beat the hpta down and the longer u keep it dormant the less likely it ll re start. Like a boat in the yard you don t crank regularly...it ain t ever gonna.

HCG stimulates stuff in the teste s and keep s em full and ready to get back to work when you start ur pct. Back when I cared I d run 250 iu s 2 -3 time s week to keep em full but I m ambivilant to nut size as I m on trt...pct is for quitters. JKG !

U need to study a LOT more about this jump into a lifestyle that can be so rewarding so fun but can be so damn unforgiving and quite frankly

YOUR NOWHERE NEAR TO NEAR READY TO WADE IN AND NOONE S GONNA ENDORSE YOU W O CATCHING A RATION OF SHIT.

Define--
serm
ai s
esters
half lives
19 nor s
17 alaka oral s
aLL THESE MUST BE FACTORED IN AS AT SOME POINT IN TIME ALL WILL BE VARIABLES IF U PLAY IN THIS ARENA.

This ain t beer and weed. Much more complicated.

Tren will make you go on trt forever ? Bro science BUT tren s a powerful cattle steroid so yes it suppresses ur system too ( 10 X A STRONG AS TEST ) and has potentially harsher sides. Quit listening to gym talk, dealer talk and do some research. Put the video game controller down, if ur iphone dependent ask that chick some question s and she ll answer sort of but read the stickies.

Last edited:
I won't break it down because my Vet friends have already done that. OP you need a lot more education before you continue and I don't care what you have done before. You still are not educated.

Now as far as 4GKenZy he is full of shit. Do not listen to him at all. He should shut the fvck up. NO vet will promote the use of steroids at 19, 20 or 21. He'll prob be shut down if he keep giving advice like he told you.

Back