Tren Ace | Test Prop | Anavar cycle.

So do you guys want me not to use any kind of steroids? or just stay away from tren?

Spend the cash you were about to spend on steroids - and throw it at a reputable PT - who is knowledgeable on muscle gain - and also a dietician who can compile 3 diets for you - Cutting/maintenance/clean bulk.

The train for the next few years progressively adding muscle UNTIL you reach your genetic potential.

Only then, will you have a valid reason for jumping on a simple cycle.

So do you guys want me not to use any kind of steroids? or just stay away from tren?

I'm 36 and completed my first cycle recently. Even with a high dose of testosterone I'm not nearly as strong or as big as I was when I was 25 and natural. Your body is nearing its physical prime. Take advantage because if you use steroids your body most likely will never naturally reach it's physical prime.

Okay i will refrain from using steroids as of now, actually i already purchased them :(.
And the guy who sold these to me refuse to take back

Okay i will refrain from using steroids as of now, actually i already purchased them :(.

Wise choice! Thank you for listening to the good advice you were given.

Guys that sell you steroids almost never have your best interests in mind. Best to research yourself and source your own gear. Keep training hard and eating right.

theyre usually good for a number of years. if they're still fine, use them when 25

Back