Ipamorelin & GRF 1-29 or gh?

bronx girl

Trying to decide which way to go. Either GHRP combined with GHRH and possibly Arginine (since I'm in my late 50's) or gh. I already ran 3 months of gh, which was pretty pricey.
I had to take a break due to a minor surgery and hope to start something the end of April. To pass the time I've been reading lots of forums and posts and am confused.

I am doing this for all the standard reasons, clarity of mind,energy,muscle growth, fat lose, better sleep, and to help an injured hip from ballet abuse.

What are your thoughts please.

I'm currently running Ipamorelin & GRF 1-29, have tried GHRP2 and 6 as well as synthetic HGH. I really think the peptides are more of anti-aging and collagen synthesis benefit, where as HGH has added benefit of fat loss and IMO - lean muscle building. However, it's probably too early for me to judge the peptides as I've only been running them for a couple of months, but I can tell that HGH would have worked better for fat loss by this point and I was only running 2 IU's day.

I'm currently running Ipamorelin & GRF 1-29, have tried GHRP2 and 6 as well as synthetic HGH. I really think the peptides are more of anti-aging and collagen synthesis benefit, where as HGH has added benefit of fat loss and IMO - lean muscle building. However, it's probably too early for me to judge the peptides as I've only been running them for a couple of months, but I can tell that HGH would have worked better for fat loss by this point and I was only running 2 IU's day.
What's your dosage? I have read that there's a difference in dosage between anti-aging and body building results.

hi, sorry about the late reply. Currently on post cycle therapy (pct) (clomid 50mg ED/NOLVA 20MG ED) and running the following peptides:

Ipamorelin 200MCG AM + 100MCG PM
HGH-FRAG 176-191 200MCG AM + 100MCG PM
Modified GRF 1-29 200MCG AM + 100MCG PM

I am 4 weeks into the above so far.

I decided to try Ipamorelin as an alternative to GHRP2/6, 6 of which has the worst side effects IMO. Such as hunger pains and, as I found out researching on other users experiences, GHRP-6 starts out well but eventually I couldn***8217;t sleep at night as my cortisol levels would raise which I now know is a side effect to GHRP-6. With Ipamorelin, I do not get these sides.

Results: The Anti-aging benefits of the above were the first to become noticeable, skin is glowing, lines are fading - but I think my genetics are very responsive to anything to do with appearance - even if I just sleep well and eat well, I look younger. Love handles on the other hand, are my genetic nightmare & I was hoping that the HGH-FRAG 176-191 would have shown some benefit, but nothing that I can see so far.

As far as gains are concerned, nothing close to AAS, but I think in line with the anti-aging benefits I still retain pumps or hardness after workouts, my injuries are healing well and I certainly have a lot of energy - and these are all good things.

I haven't discounted that my dosage on all 3 could be higher, but I will stick it out and see how we go

hi, sorry about the late reply. Currently on PCT (clomid 50mg ED/NOLVA 20MG ED) and running the following peptides:

Ipamorelin 200MCG AM + 100MCG PM
HGH-FRAG 176-191 200MCG AM + 100MCG PM
Modified GRF 1-29 200MCG AM + 100MCG PM

I am 4 weeks into the above so far.

I decided to try Ipamorelin as an alternative to GHRP2/6, 6 of which has the worst side effects IMO. Such as hunger pains and, as I found out researching on other users experiences, GHRP-6 starts out well but eventually I couldn***8217;t sleep at night as my cortisol levels would raise which I now know is a side effect to GHRP-6. With Ipamorelin, I do not get these sides.

Results: The Anti-aging benefits of the above were the first to become noticeable, skin is glowing, lines are fading - but I think my genetics are very responsive to anything to do with appearance - even if I just sleep well and eat well, I look younger. Love handles on the other hand, are my genetic nightmare & I was hoping that the HGH-FRAG 176-191 would have shown some benefit, but nothing that I can see so far.

As far as gains are concerned, nothing close to AAS, but I think in line with the anti-aging benefits I still retain pumps or hardness after workouts, my injuries are healing well and I certainly have a lot of energy - and these are all good things.

I haven't discounted that my dosage on all 3 could be higher, but I will stick it out and see how we go

Can you give us a update?

Go with Ipamorelin and GRF1-29, dosed twice a day at 1mcg/kg bodyweight of each in each dose. This combination's mechanism of action is far more beneficial than dosing HGH alone for your purposes.

The key here is the pulses. Natural HGH is released by the pituitary in pulses, and it's been found that external administration which mimics these natural pulses has a far greater effect. There's a fair bit of scientific literature backing this up.

In my experience, I noticed greater overall energy, less pain in my knee, which has cartilage damage, and a healthier looking skin. You can go even higher in the dosages and achieve a similar effect to bodybuilding dosages of HGH too, but from your post it seems that is not what you're going for.

Back