Is 21 too young to do a test only cycle?

BigDrew89

I am 21 and have been doing test for 2 weeks but some people say I am too young and may regret starting at 21. Ive researched it and it seemed ok as long as I dont abuse it. What do you think

If you are not finished growing... (some grow up until 25ish) it will prematurely close growth plates and stunt your growth.

Better to wait until 25, but is 21 better than 18? yes, by a whole lot.

is that the only thing i have to worry about? I know that is bad but im almost three weeks in. its a small amount of test but i dont wanna do something that will cause me to die early.

Give some details on your cycle bro.

You're not likely to die early, I can't say for sure until you tell me what you're running, lol.

I do hate seeing kids that are 5'7" using at 21 though when they could quite possibly put on another inch or two.

well ill give you a 99.9 percent chance of not dying. it sounds like you wanna run the cycle so do it, we can only offer our opinions and guidance through your journey.

Good luck with your cycle!

I am 21 6'2" 200 lbs. In high school (age 18)I weighed a FAT 305 now Im down to a lean pretty toned 200. From being as big as I was I am left with a large body frame. My diet is right on for the few minor cheats. I rarely drink or do drugs ( a joint or two every now and then). I am running testoline 400 (200mg/ml test e 200mg/ml test cyp) 1/2cc twice a week. I have nolva/clomid combo from RUI as my post cycle therapy (pct) and was thinking of running it for twelve weeks. Like I said I dont wanna ruin anything for myself in the future (liver prostate hairloss etc.) should i continue?

I guess my question is, why didn't you ask before you started taking it? At this point it doesn't much matter.

i personally think its too young-unless it will further some type of promising athletic career.

25 should be the youngest as stated earlier-i personally grew 2 inches from 22-24 yrs old. those 2 inches made a big diff for me. my feet got a size bigger during that time as well.

with that being said its not the end of the world at 21-any younger than that and its just retarted

I'll be honest, I started messing around with prohormones and shit at 19 and I now wish I hadn't. I'm 5'10", which isn't horrible, but my uncles are all 6+, so I probably should have been too. I think there is a very good chance I stunted my growth with gear.

well since most think 21 is too young what do you recommend i do? should i continue with this cycle and not do another one until 25 or should i stop now being that im still early in to it and begin pct and wait

well since most think 21 is too young what do you recommend i do? should i continue with this cycle and not do another one until 25 or should i stop now being that im still early in to it and begin post cycle therapy (pct) and wait

That is gunna be your decision, we cant make that for you. If your dedicated, I dont think just test is gunna be bad for you. You can always stop after one cycle.

I'll be 25 this year, so I obviously started at 24. But, I'm 6'7" tall! haha.. I'm so not worried about my growth plates doin a damn thing. I'd wanna be done growing even if I wasn't.

I think an important question is, can one cycle stunt a persons growth?

Well, look at it this way, A fractured bone will heal completely in less than 6 weeks (im sure that varies by what bone etc. but you get my point) and if you do a 12 week test cycle then that is twice that time... I don't see how your growth plates wouldn't be able to close in the length of one cycle.

Educated guess here, I could be wrong.

i was 18 when i did my first cycle and it was just straight test enathate and i got huge. i ate very good though tonssss of protein and lifted like it ws goin out of style. i kept a lot of gains too.

Back