is 22 that early to go on steroids?

maran

been working out since i was 16. i wana do a cycle and then do a show. but the thing is i dont want to do a show natty. do guys think i should go on? also getting that capped delt, thin skin from the gear is a dream from seeing all these guys at my gym lol. one that was honest at my gym said the gear combos made him look good even on a bulk like less bloat and thinner skin.

Of course, the final choice is up to you, but I would not go on gear yet, way too early. Until 25 years old (and sometimes up to 26), the sheaths that surround and protect the nerves throughout your body are actually still getting thicker. This is important because a thin sheath on a nerve can result in electrical cross talk - that is where the signals from one nerve get picked up by another nerve and transmitted by it erroneously. As you can surmise, that can wreck havoc with your body. MS is one of the results that can happen by too much cross talk between nerves.

I would not risk it, since you are still very young and your natural testosterone level is very high. When you start gear, your body stops making its own test. If you naturally have a test level of 800, much of what you inject will simply get you to where you started at naturally! You then need even more to get higher. This is not very cost effective.

You look great as you are! Go for a natty show and get a feel on how competitions work. If you feel too small, hire a professional coach to help you keep pushing further. Waiting 3 more years before starting gear is the smart thing to do. Remember, this is a marathon and not a race, do not potentially damage yourself for the next several decades for some short term gain.

Of course, the final choice is up to you, but I would not go on gear yet, way too early. Until 25 years old (and sometimes up to 26), the sheaths that surround and protect the nerves throughout your body are actually still getting thicker. This is important because a thin sheath on a nerve can result in electrical cross talk - that is where the signals from one nerve get picked up by another nerve and transmitted by it erroneously. As you can surmise, that can wreck havoc with your body. MS is one of the results that can happen by too much cross talk between nerves.

I would not risk it, since you are still very young and your natural testosterone level is very high. When you start gear, your body stops making its own test. If you naturally have a test level of 800, much of what you inject will simply get you to where you started at naturally! You then need even more to get higher. This is not very cost effective.

You look great as you are! Go for a natty show and get a feel on how competitions work. If you feel too small, hire a professional coach to help you keep pushing further. Waiting 3 more years before starting gear is the smart thing to do. Remember, this is a marathon and not a race, do not potentially damage yourself for the next several decades for some short term gain.

thanks for the answer man. i know il compete but i promised myself with gear. so il train for 3 more years and then go on

Compete !!! U look great and the stage experience you will gain is invaluable. Welcome...!!!

Stear clear of AAS for now. Ur looking just right..hard and full. I started HEAVY abuse around 23-27 and...well..no regrets allowed but wait. ..as Boss said you ll be happier.

I would personally rec waiting till atleast 25. endocrin development is likely still going on until this age and using aas before that is finished and mess up or stop that development and could potentially lead you to being on hrt for life or alot sooner IMO.

you look awesome too btw! id say kick in some supps if anything and train natty and still do a natty show and see how it goes.

thanks for the answer man. i know il compete but i promised myself with gear. so il train for 3 more years and then go on

VERY mature of you to keep training and wait! Seriously, most people your age come here looking for validation and when they do not get it they scream and shout and such. Bravo, much respect!

I would still do one show, so you can make your mistakes and have plenty of time to fix them. Posing is something many people suck at when they start, so that is something to get help with.

Dang OP you look great already! Makes me feel guilty for wanting to do AAS when I'm not even at your level yet!

You should be very proud of the progress and work you have made!

You look great in the pic by the way, just keep it real until your older and then youll be a true beast.

Back