Is a peak testosterone level of 1450 getting dangerous?

Of course ALL these studies are completely unbiased and true. We believe every word, in spite of the fact that FACT shows the opposite. Once again, people like yourself and the mighty Megatrons can believe whatever you like, thank God I don't have to do.

When I first found this board, I thought it was very helpful - that was a year ago. Today it's populated by trolls of the Medical profession. You can shove your doctors, your pills and your 'studies' along with this Forum, where the sun don't shine. I'm out of here!

I'm sorry you somehow took my posting a relevant study as a personal attack... it was not my intention to drive anyone away.

Lol, Baldur, youre a quack. If you want to have a legitimate discussion of the importance of Free T in TRT then you need to be prepared for others to challenge your position and you need to be prepared to defend your opinion. You may have done lots of research and everything might point to Free T being the main indicator of hypogonadism, but this is anecdotal evidence and does not prove anything.

And since we are using anecdotal evidence as fact, explain this to me. When I first started TRT I went to a horrible Low T clinic and they started me on 200mg Test Cyp every 2 weeks. As you can imagine this did not get me where I needed to be. So I convinced them to switch to 100mg/wk. After several weeks I got bloodwork down and my total test was 331ng/dL and my free test was in the lower to middle portion of the range. Apparently my doc went by this same stupid idea that free T is the ONLY thing that matters so he would not up my dose. Despite the fact that I felt no better, still had no sex drive, and my total T was still in the very bottom of the range at 22 years old.

At your age I would expect you to have learned how to have an adult conversation by now. But you are acting like a child saying everyone is biased because they love doctors so much and every study we post is somehow steered by the medical industry, just because they don't agree with you.

Bottom line is that both TT and Free T matter. Why would only go by one and when we have the opportunity to use both?

Ok I've been on this lower dose for nearly a month and I definitely feel worse. Wife has even commented on it. Lower energy and I tire easily. I'm tempted to go back to the original dose my doc put me on. Any thoughts?

whats your estrogen level?

Lol, Baldur, youre a quack. If you want to have a legitimate discussion of the importance of Free T in TRT then you need to be prepared for others to challenge your position and you need to be prepared to defend your opinion. You may have done lots of research and everything might point to Free T being the main indicator of hypogonadism, but this is anecdotal evidence and does not prove anything.

And since we are using anecdotal evidence as fact, explain this to me. When I first started TRT I went to a horrible Low T clinic and they started me on 200mg Test Cyp every 2 weeks. As you can imagine this did not get me where I needed to be. So I convinced them to switch to 100mg/wk. After several weeks I got bloodwork down and my total test was 331ng/dL and my free test was in the lower to middle portion of the range. Apparently my doc went by this same stupid idea that free T is the ONLY thing that matters so he would not up my dose. Despite the fact that I felt no better, still had no sex drive, and my total T was still in the very bottom of the range at 22 years old.

At your age I would expect you to have learned how to have an adult conversation by now. But you are acting like a child saying everyone is biased because they love doctors so much and every study we post is somehow steered by the medical industry, just because they don't agree with you.

Bottom line is that both TT and Free T matter. Why would only go by one and when we have the opportunity to use both?

he must be using that tren stuff you guys use... he needs to relax IMO... and stop being stubborn..

Back