Is AIFM needed??

G-man99

Have planned my 2nd cycle and will begin in approx 6 weeks.

Week 1-12 Test E x 500mg P/W (Mon & Thurs)
Week 1-11 Eq x 400mg P/W (Mon & Thurs)
Week 1-4 D/bol 30mg E/D

Stats:
5ft 11"
189lbs
31yrs
B/F 12%

Trained on and off for 10yrs, last 3 yrs constant.
Last cycle Sustanon (sust) 250 E3D 11 weeks.
Took D/bol and testoviron and Deca many years ago with no post cycle therapy (pct), given no advice and was young and dumb..........

Question is regarding AIFM.
Never used it and wondering if it is worth me buying some.
I do get mild gyno and used nolva on cycle but it affets your results.
Will the AIFM help this??

I've read that taking it a few weeks before post cycle therapy (pct) will help with recovery as I can't get HCG.

Thanks guys

:uzi:

Last edited:
AIFM definitely worth using or Aromasin. You should never run a cycle without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Only you can judge how much is needed.

if you have had or have ongoing gyno issues you should DEFINITELY use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), both AIFM and AROMASIN are excellent choices.

if you use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during cycle, especially if no progestins are used (and you dont have any), suppression of the HPGA should be minimal. unlikely that you would need HCG. Just use clomid post cycle(50mg no frontload for 2-3 weeks)

My order arrived today!!
I know it states to use it twice a day but should it only be used when either bloat or gyno are present and then stopped when these symptoms stop??

My order arrived today!!
I know it states to use it twice a day but should it only be used when either bloat or gyno are present and then stopped when these symptoms stop??

gyno and bloat will return (if previously present) if you are still on cycle. as ceasing to use AIFM (or other aromatase inhibitors) will result in a return to previous estrogen levels.

if using testosterone, dbol or other aromatic steroids you should at least maintain a low dose to limit estrogen (particularly if you have previously had issues with these compounds)

Italiano §PÖ;1940043 said:
You should never run a cycle without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI).

Lol. That statement is too open ended and is basically just wrong.

Right now im running 150mg week of prop and 75mg per day of tren. What the hell would i need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for? Nothing.

macro. will aifm help with progesterone related gyno?

only if estrogen issues are also present and it should be seen as only an element (if you have progestin based issues you should use cabaser tablets (cabergoline))

just to be clear cabergoline is not an anti-progestin, it suppresses the prolactin that is stimulated and/or prolactin receptor upregulation that is mediated by progestins.

basically cabergoline "works" to reduce the sides and prevent/treat gynecomastia from progestins but it does so in a somewhat second tier fashion.... it is by far the most effective (aside from other D2 agonists) treatment for progestin issues available.

partly because it works with issues caused by both progestenic agonism and antagonism, (yes thats right PgR antagonism can cause just as many issues)

Lol. That statement is too open ended and is basically just wrong.

Right now im running 150mg week of prop and 75mg per day of tren. What the hell would i need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for? Nothing.

Perhaps I should finish the sentence.... an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand. I run cycles all the time and I don't necessarily have to take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) but I think it's a wise choice to always have one at your disposal should anything arise. That's the only point I was trying to make. Because you have it within arms reach doesn't necessarily mean you have to use it every day or at all for that matter.

if aromatic steroids are used generally most people will find that using a low dose of aromasin or AIFM is beneficial-- even if they dont "need" it per se.

using ai's with non aromatic cycles can cause issues, particularly if you are endogenously suppressed already.

Back