Is clenbuterol is the best cutter out there?

razogts

Looking for feedback on the cutter clenbuterol. I have been taking it on and off for about a year. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for better cutters that also add strength. Looking to stay away from needles. Thanks.

The best way to cut is diet man. Plain and simple. Clen is a great tool to assist with this, but if you're not eating right, you're just pissing (literally) your money away.

diet

The best way to cut is diet man. Plain and simple. Clen is a great tool to assist with this, but if you're not eating right, you're just pissing (literally) your money away.

I understand dieting, my question is particular to SOMEBODY with knowledge to which cutter is best and most effective for working in-conjunction with dieting etc.

I understand dieting, my question is particular to SOMEBODY with knowledge to which cutter is best and most effective for working in-conjunction with dieting etc.

Obviously if you've been taking the clen on and off for a year you DO NOT understand dieting. They're all the same stuff for the most part and results are MINIMAL with a great diet and NON-EXISTANT with a bad diet. Just give your money to the supplement company you like the most.

As someone with experience with this compound over the years, I can tell you that the best cutter is diet. I don't mean dieting as in a temporary change in eating habits, I mean a permanent change in how you view food and what you put in your body. Clen is a very strong cutting agent and if you're still having problems with weight, diet is the weak link in the chain.

Dieting

As someone with experience with this compound over the years, I can tell you that the best cutter is diet. I don't mean dieting as in a temporary change in eating habits, I mean a permanent change in how you view food and what you put in your body. Clen is a very strong cutting agent and if you're still having problems with weight, diet is the weak link in the chain.

I agree with that(dieting). So there is really no big difference between Clenbuterol $ Tren, etc. Also I'm about 5-10 and 185 looking to cut down to -175 or so and gain about 8-10 pounds of hard muscle. If you have a recommendation with specifics, that would really help. Thanks.

I agree with that(dieting). So there is really no big difference between Clenbuterol $ Tren, etc. Also I'm about 5-10 and 185 looking to cut down to -175 or so and gain about 8-10 pounds of hard muscle. If you have a recommendation with specifics, that would really help. Thanks.
There's a world of difference between what clen and tren are used for. If you're serious about losing the weight, I'd hit up 3J in the diet section of the forums and see if his nutrition service is for you. He's probably forgotten more than most of us will ever know about diet, so you would be in good hands there. His prices are reasonable and I'm sure he could map out a plan that will help you reach your goals.

49ER my friend, you seriously just WON the internet! But what about a Hattori Hanzo sword while on clenbuterol??? :D :D :D

Now that would be a powerful stack!
I'll never know about clen did it for 2 weeks and I was done I cant even fill out my paperwork at work without my hands cramping and shaking lol

Now that would be a powerful stack!
I'll never know about clen did it for 2 weeks and I was done I cant even fill out my paperwork at work without my hands cramping and shaking lol

Haha, yeah clen will do that. I actually prefer albuterol so I can tone down the doses before bedtime - sucks being all wired and jittery when trying to sleep. T3+albuterol = om nom nom!

T3+albuterol

Haha, yeah clen will do that. I actually prefer albuterol so I can tone down the doses before bedtime - sucks being all wired and jittery when trying to sleep. T3+albuterol = om nom nom!

Ok now were getting somewhere. I see you recommend the T3+albuterol over the clen for many reasons. I can lose ten pounds in about 2 months just by dieting, but wanted to speed up the process. I was gym'ing it last year and really was happy with my form, the clen took me to another level(I loved that), but being a NOVICE. I'm sure there is better ways to go. Would you know anyone that could but together a plan for dieting and a plan for gear to take, so I can get the best results. Is it the same diet guru you previously suggested? Thanks.

Last edited:
Interesting

have you considered a cjc/ghrp combo to boost hgh and in turn boost fatloss and muscle building?

I would have to say that I'm open to learning about all the different gear out there. I have heard HGH has wonderful results for the right person. Though, I'm unaware of that type of cycle. Perhaps you could point me in the right direction for education, etc. Thanks.

Back