is fina really that good?

warlord

ive actually tried it myself and was happy with the resutls but it seems like alot of people on this board are in love with the stuff. what exactly did all of you who preach the gospel about fina really like about it that you couldnt get from other aas?

w

- Explosive Strength
- Great Gains
- No Bloat (for most people)
- Feels great injecting everyday :)

like he said strength, aggresiveness, lean gains, a seemingly miraculous fat burning effect without a change in diet, plus i love to try to explain away the bruises it leaves every time i inject, people now think my house is littered with spiders, lol

Hell no. Its the most over hyped thing since automatic transmissions.

I like it, its cheap, fun to play with, and easy to get. So use it in about every cycle.

If I rated Test on a scale of 1 to 10 Id put tren as a 5.

Thats Tren ACe. Ive used a max of 700/wk. WIll be doing 1000/wk soon. May change my mind who knows. Also will do TrenSusp and TrenEnan too..maybe that will persuade me as well.

Dont get me wrong, I like it...but not love it. Id take test over it if I had to pick one anyday.

Billy_Bathgate said:

I like it, its cheap, fun to play with, and easy to get. So use it in about every cycle.

If I rated Test on a scale of 1 to 10 Id put tren as a 5.

Thats Tren ACe. Ive used a max of 700/wk. WIll be doing 1000/wk soon. May change my mind who knows. Also will do TrenSusp and TrenEnan too..maybe that will persuade me as well.

Dont get me wrong, I like it...but not love it. Id take test over it if I had to pick one anyday.

Here we go again, B2 the "King of Tren" trashing the product again. :D

And yes B2, I am following you around. :laugh3:

Billy_Bathgate said:

It also causes severe insomnia. I couldn't sleep a wink when I was on it.

Just looking at the results, tren is awesome...over-hyped? HELL YEA! without test it turned me into a miserable fuck (hard to believe I could get worse than I already am huh?) I felt lethargic all the time, couldnt get a hard on if my life depended on it, would snap more (not anything major...just when ppl would annoy me I noticed the tendency to tell em to shut the fuck up more than just biting my tongue and ignoring them)...overall I just didnt feel good...i was bigger than i ever was before (measurements wise) and I'd look in the mirror and think I was getting smaller...def doesnt give you that "super man" feeling you get on test...is it a good steriod? yes...would I use it again? yes just in shorter cycles (6 weeks)...is it over rated? definitely

My personal opinion is that Fina is the best buy for the buck. I always mix it with Test. It leans me out like no other AS. Overated, perhaps. But nothing I have used is better for the buck.
Gear of the Gods in my mind.
Zilla

Silverback316 said:
I used it for my first cycle and only cycle and any cycle I ever do again inthe future will involve it no matter what. I had a cheat day while on it and ate a shitload of doughnuts and ice cream along with all kinds of other shit and woke up the next morning leaner than the day before. Now I only did this twice during my whole cycle, but that alone shows how strong the stuff is.

What dose did you run it in your first cycle? What else did you run with it?

Fina is a great addition to any cycle. At the price of making it I see no reason to not make it. Not only are the results awesome but they are seen very quickly. Fina,test,eq is my favorite stack.

Wartime100 said:
Fina is a great addition to any cycle. At the price of making it I see no reason to not make it. Not only are the results awesome but they are seen very quickly. Fina,test,eq is my favorite stack.

I'm with you Wartime, my favorite combo is Test/Fina/EQ, throw in some d-bol and Damn the results are awesome!!!!;)

I am engaged to Fina and we're getting married soon, thats how much I love Fina!!!! Its test on roids! I run it at mutant levels and the only side effects I've gotten are night sweats, and Fina rash. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

Back