Is it just me or does clomid make anyone sick

Deputy2002

I am coming off of a 5 week lgd cycle and have been running 35mg of clomid with it for the past 2 weeks. Makes me feel really bloated and if I eat much at all I can't hold it down. I have vomited 3 out of the past 7 days. Do I need to back down the dosage on it or quit all together?

I don't know. I was gorging myself with food and just felt really bloated. I have now cut the dose in half and stopped making myself eat. I seem to be fine now but whenever I take clomid I feel really full for a long time. I'm just not hungry....I'm having a hell of a time meeting my protein intake of a measly 200g.

I am coming off of a 5 week lgd cycle and have been running 35mg of clomid with it for the past 2 weeks. Makes me feel really bloated and if I eat much at all I can't hold it down. I have vomited 3 out of the past 7 days. Do I need to back down the dosage on it or quit all together?

I don't come off cycle any more but clomid made me sick and puke and cry like a girl I used nolva and adex to do my pct in the day I hate clomid

I never had that side with clomid. Most cloimd sides are emotional or occasionally a vision related side but I never heard of this particular type of side effect from it.

Back