Is it necessary to have BA and BB for tren ace conversion.. please helppppppp

i have tren ace raw and want to convert it to injetcatble. but i am not having BA or BB right now..just cocnut oil and other vegetable oil. i have boild tren with coco oil and shot it ..am i doing wrong and do i really need BA and BB ?

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee helpppppppppppppppp quickkkkkkkkkk wana shoooooooooottttttttttt :)

all right thanks man. just last question do i need to wait 20-24 hours after heating vegetable oil and tren to shoot ? i made it hot in teappoon cooled it down and it was inside me within 5 minutes..:D. . is it alright not to wait ? i am serious not trolling . bodybuilders are little insane hope u understand

all right thanks man. just last question do i need to wait 20-24 hours after heating vegetable oil and tren to shoot ? i made it hot in teappoon cooled it down and it was inside me within 5 minutes..:D. . is it alright not to wait ? i am serious not trolling . bodybuilders are little insane hope u understand

Not understanding. You mixed it up, ladled it into a spoon, sucked it up with a dart then pinned it???!!?! Have you home brewed before or not at all? Kind of concerned for ya buddy.

omg. did you just seriously pull a heroin junkie move? seriously buy some BA, and you need to FILTER IT or else you are injecting particles, dust and whatnot, you are begging for an abcess

holyyy fuck i just did that guys....i"ll put BA and also use filter now...mannnnnnn particle in my body . fuck. :(. thanks alot guys. god bless u for warning me .

Wish I would have replied sooner so I could assist you. most likely you'll be just fine so don't sweat it. But buy some whatman filters. They r cheap, easy to use, they just screw right onto the syringe.

Back