Tren ace and test prop for 2nd cycle

Marine312

I have already done a beginner cycle of 10 weeks with test prop. My dose was kinda low @300mg a week. I kept it low because I was afraid of any sides. Luckily I had absolutely zero sides and I gained about 12lbs of lean muscle. I'm about to start a cycle of test prop and tren ace. And from what I have researched it says to use tren as you main and test just to keep bodily function at a normal. I have been researching diets and can't seem to find one that's not just a royal pain in the ass. I own a swimming pool business and I am super busy during the summer. I go to the gym and train for about an hour and a half every morning exept Sunday. Gotta give glory to God on Sunday. I am 40 years old and I don't look or feel anywhere near my age. I am very active but the older I get the more work it is to keep the fat off my gut. I'm a small guy. 5' 9" 180lbs I am going to get my body fat tested this week. I'm pretty lean everywhere but my gut. I have a little Pudge. That's my fault because I like to snack at night and I need to change that. I have a pretty good core built up i think because I have been training for the last three years naturally. I don't care to join the can't fit through the door club I just want to cut some fat and look better. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am a Marine and I have no quit in me. It's always balls to the wall!!! Thanks in advance...

whats up man.. maybe i can help a bit here..

what types of diets have you looked up.. and what was it about the diets that was a "pain in the ass"

what you need to do is find a diet for your goals that will fit your lifestyle.. i build custom diets for all my clients but i expect a level of sacrifice from them..

so the question stands, how much are you willing to sacrifice?

that way we know what kind of diet would best fit your needs

It is going to be hard for me to try and pound 6 meals a day because of time constraints. My day is extremely busy during the spring and summer months. I can try to pile it on in less meals when I have a break during the day but I am always on the go from sun up to sun down. I don't care to get huge but I would like to gain another 10 to 12lbs of lean muscle with this cycle. And she'd this gut lol. Any tips would be great. Thanks again

Back