Is it ok to let Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) get to room temp?

GearTripper

Is it ok to let HCG get to room temp?

ok so i'm keeping my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the fridge and that shit is cold as hell. did a quad shot last night and it kinda got stiff. is it because it was really cold water being injected or something else? is it ok to load the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) into the pin and let it sit for a bit to get to room temp before injecting?

Personally I would't let it get warm,I would shoot it cold just to make sure it doesn't mess it up.I know what you mean about shooting cold Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) into your muscle though,everytime I did my muscle would practically go into convolsions(sp?).LOL

If you let it sit in a dry place away from sunlight and heat it should be ok.
Not for too manny days though.
I split a 1500IU amp to 3 shots of 500IU.
So I only let the syringe sit loaded for a day or two.
It worked fine.

i was just thinking of loading it and letting it sit out on the counter for an hour or so... i'm thinking that should be ok?

so none of you guys use subcutaneous injections for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? maybe it wouldn't give you that numb feeling if you were injecting into stomach fat and not the muscle?

J steel said:
so none of you guys use subcutaneous injections for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? maybe it wouldn't give you that numb feeling if you were injecting into stomach fat and not the muscle?

Are sub-q injections ok for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? ? Are they as effective??

We keep it in the fridge to prolong the "shelf life" once it's reconstituted. No reason not to let it get to room temp prior to injection.
I run mine under warm water for a few seconds! Works fine.

Mine solidifies in the fridge. You have to roll it around your hands for a minute or so before it returns to a liquid form. I then draw and inject sub-q with a slin pin about 2" from my belly button because its the only place a have a useable fat pad. I use 500 for two days every few weeks to keep the boys from shrinking much.

J steel said:

I think Billy actually posted on AR that subcutaneous was better, not by a huge margin though.

Back