Is it ok to lick girls when their wet

gotti911

hey,

I love to eat girls ( I haven't yet) after coming out of the shower or bath.

Is it ok to keep on eating the girl when they're wet. (don't be confuse I'm talking about the vagina when they're wet).

I

big jay

t looks good only the very hot girls, who are clean, I was thinking about it after looking at at the girls in the playboy website. As long as the girl have a pretty face I'll eat them

Big Jay have you ever say to yourself ( I could eat that all night long) after looking at naked pictures of Torrii Wilson on Playboy or anything like that, even though you haven't eaten before.

What I'm saying is that the vagina is a beatiful thing (depends on the girls face though)

It's a record, most people take 100 or 200 posts to establish themselves as a fucking idiot. You did it in less then 10!!! holler! :)

this is a retarded thread.....why the hell couldn't you eat a girl after she's out of the shower? drink water, don't you? if your girl showers and baths and doesn't wash any soap off....even that won't kill you :pat:

No! You cant lick them when they are wet. Also, if they get wet while your licking them you must STOP right away. Dry off the "area" and then begin again. Also, most girls dont like to be eaten out. They would rather just blow you all day. :3some:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? wtf ?

Flash_Gordon said:
It's a record, most people take 100 or 200 posts to establish themselves as a fucking idiot. You did it in less then 10!!! holler! :)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

someone needs to send him to the xxx forum and let him watch some of those sploof videos. This is one of the oddest things Iv read! And why is an 11 year old on a stie about steroids?

Back