is it okay to start PCT 2 weeks after last injection?

unforgivin

I am banned!
hello everyone

so I decided to start a Test E cycle, but after injecting a few times, I felt like I'm not ready because my bodyfat% is too high and that I'm wasting my time injecting, so I said fuck it and aborted the cycle

when should I start my PCT? does 2 weeks after last injection sound good?

I realized going on a cycle while high bodyfat% is a complete waste of time and energy and I easily lose motivation. next time, I will plan my cycle better and I will make sure to be lean first before going on. steroids are way better spent on bulking than cutting.

I don't see any point in injecting while being high bodyfat. it's just stupid and an utter waste imo

pointless

Yeah. My first cycle I started pct early.....I started one week after last injection and ran it a week longer than normal. I recovered great.
Do your pct and do a ton of research before ever touching steroids. Lean out then reach a point where strength and size will no longer come no matter how many chicken breasts and cups of rice you eat. At that point cycle if you really want to.
But in all honesty. Cycling is either a life choice that last a long time......or it's a HUGE waste of time and money and hormone damage. Writing a big check and using your health as the bank.
Are there "safer" ways to do this shit? Sure there are. But they will only get you to your genetic max, which you can reach without them, or they swell and shrink you. Most of us cycle on and off all the time. Try like hell to keep all your gains when the gear is gone and then cycle again.

My point is........if I were you.....and at least 25 years old.....I would just have kept going. Cut bulk recomp......what the hell ever. You'll always be doing one of those things and they are all easier if your manipulating your hormones. Lol

What are your stats bro?
How many cycles have you done?
How many more are you planning to do?

well im glad you came to your senses.. wait two weeks and run pct.. you should be fine since you only had a few injections..

hello everyone

so I decided to start a Test E cycle, but after injecting a few times, I felt like I'm not ready because my bodyfat% is too high and that I'm wasting my time injecting, so I said fuck it and aborted the cycle

when should I start my PCT? does 2 weeks after last injection sound good?

I realized going on a cycle while high bodyfat% is a complete waste of time and energy and I easily lose motivation. next time, I will plan my cycle better and I will make sure to be lean first before going on. steroids are way better spent on bulking than cutting.

I don't see any point in injecting while being high bodyfat. it's just stupid and an utter waste imo

pointless

It is always advisable to start a nolvadex and clomid pct 20 days after your last E pin as it will have cleared out by then and will not interfere with your pct.

It is always advisable to start a nolvadex and clomid pct 20 days after your last E pin as it will have cleared out by then and will not interfere with your pct.

can I start PCT after 17 days instead of 20? does it make a difference or is it pretty much the same?

can I start PCT after 17 days instead of 20? does it make a difference or is it pretty much the same?

yes and no. It all depends on your dosages of your cycle compounds. I would also included your blood works analysis numbers to properly set a determined number of days.

Back