Is it possible to get my T levels back?

TahsRealm

I’ve been off the past five months since my last cycle. I did not PCT and have been under supervision by my endocrinologist for the past four with bloods every month. I had really high estrogen when I was on cycle and a horrible cystic breakout on my back.

I’m suppose to leave for the military in three months. My testosterone levels have been 200-300 on every test the past four months. The latest one was 220.

I’m trying to see if the military will allow me a waiver to be on TRT during basic training or I will have to go in with low test during basic training and get it after (Which will fucking suck) I’ve been very tired, cloudy minded and feeling weaker. I’m only in my mid 20s

Is there a way to get my T levels back? Should I run another cycle and follow with a proper PCT? Should I try HCG from the endo?

Any help is appreciated. Any other info I can provide pls just say so in the comments. Thanks in advance

What was your last cycle? How many cycles? How many cycles with no pct?

Your endo should be trying to restart you

You need to try a power PCT. Get HCG and run it 1,000 IU/day for at least two weeks, maybe longer - wait until your balls fill back out and blood tests show you making decent testosterone. Then stop the HCG and use both clomid and nolvadex for something like clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25 nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

See if that works for you.

I would definitely not inject any more testosterone, that's only going to set you back again.

Since your Endo said to go the Natural Route.

Did he at least give you a list of Foods that are Known to Boost Testosterone, if not, why not.
If he did, have you been eating them.

Cruciferous Vegetable's will help to prevent Estrogen from building up by way of Indo-3-Carbinol.

Oysters have lots of Zinc which will help Boost Testosterone.

Brazil Nuts have Selenium that play a Key Role in the production of Testosterone.

Spinach is rich in Magnesium which will help to boost Test, along with supplementing with 400 Mg of Chelated Mag a day.

Vitamin D-3 is another Test Boosting Vitamin ~ 5,000 IU's in Sunny Climates, and 10,000 IU's in Northern Climates a Day.

Oats stimulate the production of LH (leutinizing hormone) which directly influences Test.
And also help to Lower SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin), thereby raising Free Test...

And also Whole Eggs/Salmon/Lean Red Meats/and Tuna in moderation (go for Skip-Jack Tuna), in has less Contamination.............. JP
P.S.
If you are going into the Service in 3 Months, you Don't want to start another Cycle.
Not enough time to do the Cycle and then do Post-Cycle Bloodwork.
And it Probably isn't going to help you !

You need to try a power PCT. Get HCG and run it 1,000 IU/day for at least two weeks, maybe longer - wait until your balls fill back out and blood tests show you making decent testosterone. Then stop the HCG and use both clomid and nolvadex for something like clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25 nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

I would definitely not inject any more testosterone, that's only going to set you back again.

Is there anyway I can inject less frequently with HCG?

You could go every other day 2,000 IU versus 1,000 IU per day. To me this HCG run is the most important thing. If you can do it and check via blood work your balls are performing you will be well on your way to recovering. Without it I doubt your chances for success.

You could go every other day 2,000 IU versus 1,000 IU per day. To me this HCG run is the most important thing. If you can do it and check via blood work your balls are performing you will be well on your way to recovering. Without it I doubt your chances for success.

ok I'm going to try the HCG and PCT like u said above. HCG for 3 wks 2000 IU EOD . get blood work 2 wk in and then 1 month after pct is done?

edit: also have never been near HCG before. I'm going to get clearer instruction from my doc, but you need to mix the b water w/ it no?

Last edited:

Did he at least give you a list of Foods that are Known to Boost Testosterone, if not, why not.

Cruciferous Vegetable's will help to prevent Estrogen from building up by way of Indo-3-Carbinol.

Brazil Nuts have Selenium that play a Key Role in the production of Testosterone.

Spinach is rich in Magnesium which will help to boost Test, along with supplementing with 400 Mg of Chelated Mag a day.

Vitamin D-3 is another Test Boosting Vitamin ~ 5,000 IU's in Sunny Climates, and 10,000 IU's in Northern Climates a Day.

Oats stimulate the production of LH (leutinizing hormone) which directly influences Test.
And also help to Lower SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin), thereby raising Free Test...

And also Whole Eggs/Salmon/Lean Red Meats/and Tuna in moderation (go for Skip-Jack Tuna), in has less Contamination.............. JP
P.S.
If you are going into the Service in 3 Months, you Don't want to start another Cycle.

i mean we wont have an answer backin another 3-4 weeks if its waiverable. i think i can get my hands on hcg monday but i really hate waiting i feel like shit and am so super fucking tired. i have a bottle of test e kind of want to take a shot and not wait it out till monday, its so fuckign tiring

P.S.

Guys i have done some research, worst case scenario I can do pellets before I leave for BMT and then afterwards I can go get a script from a military doc

Any experience on pellets? and would they require frequent doses of hcg?

Last edited:
Just took my first dose of TRT 70 Mg x2 a week test e , will HCG also be added in? My insurance doesn***8217;t cover it

You want kids? Get HCG.
You dont care about testicular atrophy and is cool with lower sperm quality/count? Don't need it.

You want kids? Get HCG.
You dont care about testicular atrophy and is cool with lower sperm quality/count? Don't need it.

I mean I***8217;ll be seeing my doc tomorrow but how much HCG and how often?

I think a bottle of it was $***NO PRICE DISCUSSION ALLOWED READ THE BOARD RULES***through my doctor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean I***8217;ll be seeing my doc tomorrow but how much HCG and how often?

I think a bottle of it was $***through my doctor.

Wow.. We're not allowed to price discuss but you can buy it online for a literal fraction of that price. That would be more the yearly cost.
You'll inject it alongside the TRT injections at 250iu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.. We're not allowed to price discuss but you can buy it online for a literal fraction of that price. That would be more the yearly cost.
You'll inject it alongside the TRT injections at 250iu.

I’ll see my doc on Wednesday . So for HCG aid it’s a 5k iu bottle you do half and half with bact water and it’s only good for 30 days?

And every t shot I gootta take HCG? I take 70mg x2 a week

Also should I be worried about taking clomid or nolva ? When I was on cycle of 500 a week my estrogen spiked

Due for another 70mg shot of test tomorrow. Does this mean if I want to get my natural production back when I see my doc tomorrow I can request HCG and the clomid nolva power pct that is suggested above?

Or do I have to wait? I had to take the shot of T, my energy levels were non existent

Would really appreciate anyone chiming in, many docs r inexperienced

I***8217;ll see my doc on Wednesday . So for HCG aid it***8217;s a 5k iu bottle you do half and half with bact water and it***8217;s only good for 30 days?
And every t shot I gootta take HCG? I take 70mg x2 a week
Also should I be worried about taking clomid or nolva ? When I was on cycle of 500 a week my estrogen spiked

You'll do 500iu per week, which means a bottle of 5k iu will last you 10 weeks.
Once reconstituted with bac water it it will keep for up to 30 days, 60 days if you keep it in the refrigerator (some brands of HCG appears to be different but thats a good general rule of thumb)
Personally? I'll inject that shit til its out, which means the last 2-3 weeks its not as potent and potentially useless.

A solution to the problem is prefilling syringes and freezing them, its an annoying thing and I've never done it.

About clomid/nolva, thats for PCT and neither functions as an AI.
At 140mg per week you MIGHT not need an AI such as aromasin, only blood work can tell you for sure...
But personally, I would need roughly 5-10mg aromasin eod to keep everything stable.

Last edited:
Due for another 70mg shot of test tomorrow. Does this mean if I want to get my natural production back when I see my doc tomorrow I can request HCG and the clomid nolva power pct that is suggested above?
Or do I have to wait? I had to take the shot of T, my energy levels were non existent
Would really appreciate anyone chiming in, many docs r inexperienced

The second you decided to go on TRT any PCT or even "power restart" went out the window. You can't do both.
TRT is actually the last option (all though the most common and easiest fix, but not without drawbacks")

If you wanted your natural production restarted, or at least find out if you could function natty?
You'd have to stop all exogenous testo injections and follow tankmanbobs advice (what I'd do personally myself, in your situation)
I'd even argue if you really want to be natty and not do 4 injections per week FOR REST OF YOUR LIFE? I'd stop what your doing completely and sit down with your doc and lay it all out.

Back