Is it possible to get my T levels back?

You can do IM on HCG if you want, I just do subQ in belly fat - though I've never done 1,000 IU per shot before. No problem if you are ok with IM.

You won't crash you E on clomid and nolva, they help you make T which converts to E so really quite the opposite.

copy, that seems like a lot of clomid and nolva, was always scared of tht shit for some reason dont want to crash my e either

how were your sides while on clomid / nolva?
i begin the hcg tomorrow. do you recommend glutes? i have 25g 1 1/2

Huh?!? Crashing your E with nolva and clomid? Do the low doses for 5 or 6 weeks for your best shot at recovery. There is really not much left to talk about here. You need to do some learning

Huh?!? Crashing your E with nolva and clomid? Do the low doses for 5 or 6 weeks for your best shot at recovery. There is really not much left to talk about here. You need to do some learning

High doses / long term use of nolva can actually show symptoms similar to high estrogen. Nolva and estrogen has very similar structure.
Then there's also the natural testo/estrogen ratio your body will aim for which makes it even more confusing statement.

It felt genuine at the start but now I'm thinking its a troll post.

High doses / long term use of nolva can actually show symptoms similar to high estrogen. Nolva and estrogen has very similar structure.
Then there's also the natural testo/estrogen ratio your body will aim for which makes it even more confusing statement.

not trolling bro..

just mixed my 10ml of wateri nto 10k iu of hcg, now 1ml = 1k iu shot lets see how this goes ED for ten days

You can do IM on HCG if you want, I just do subQ in belly fat - though I've never done 1,000 IU per shot before. No problem if you are ok with IM.

You won't crash you E on clomid and nolva, they help you make T which converts to E so really quite the opposite.

subq works good for u then? my doc and pharmacy said to do iM ... SUBQ is probably a ton easier though no?

also tankman, should i be worried about my e getting out of control with taking 1k hcg ed for 10 days?

1k ed seems like a lot (and remember i used to get cystic breakouts from my e going out of control)

Last edited:
subq works good for u then? my doc and pharmacy said to do iM ... SUBQ is probably a ton easier though no?

also tankman, should i be worried about my e getting out of control with taking 1k hcg ed for 10 days?

1k ed seems like a lot (and remember i used to get cystic breakouts from my e going out of control)

Sub Q is a lot of volume for 1ml. You will probably hate me if you try it. Go IM.

If your E gets out of controls that a good sign, means you are making testosterone which is the precursor. I wouldn't sweat it.

Santa, where did you get the idea nolvadex and estrogen have a very similar structure?

View attachment 567738
Novadex

View attachment 567739
Estrogen

Not the slightest bit alike

1k ed is a high dose, which will spike your estrogen, so you will also need aromasin or arimidex as an aromatize inhibitor. I'd personally go with aromasin.
With what you have on hand, I would do something like this:

700 iu HCG per day for 14 days. 10mg aromasin eod for 20 days.
On day 19 I'd start 50mg clomid and 40mg nolva for 2 weeks.
Then I would eat 25mg clomid and 20mg nolva for another 6 weeks.

I would also add proviron at 50mg per day for 10 weeks, running alongside what I wrote above.

With this, I'd do a minimum of 3 blood works, once at start, once at week 6 and once at week 16.
I would also look over my diet, JP layed it all out for you.
And of course... Get your ass to the gym regardless of how you feel. It will make a tremendous difference in your well being and recovery.

jut read up on this again. I have Arimidex, Clomid, and Nolva on hand. I think tankman is saying don't touch any of it only do HCG during the 10 days and then the 4 week PCT after.

thanks tankman, wish there was something i could do for you in return. have helped me loads more then my own doc who has no knowledge on any of this shit somehow..

The only thing with my e going out of whack that worries me is the iNSANE cystic breakouts I have if it does. Crazy deep hormonal cysts on my back form and they finally just cleared after 6 months.

Santa, where did you get the idea nolvadex and estrogen have a very similar structure?

View attachment 567738
Novadex

View attachment 567739
Estrogen

thanks tankman, wish there was something i could do for you in return. have helped me loads more then my own doc who has no knowledge on any of this shit somehow..

The only thing with my e going out of whack that worries me is the iNSANE cystic breakouts I have if it does. Crazy deep hormonal cysts on my back form and they finally just cleared after 6 months.

The only thing I want is for you to come back in a couple of months and say it worked like a charm.

I don't know your access to supplies, but you could think about getting IGF1-LR3 and using that for these next couple of months. It doesn't take a lot, like 50 micro grams per day is more than enough. Some guys on here have had very good luck with that helping out.

Also make sure to eat a diet rich in saturated fats, plenty of vitamin D and magnessium. Fish oil. Those things will help your natural production.

The only thing I want is for you to come back in a couple of months and say it worked like a charm.

I don't know your access to supplies, but you could think about getting IGF1-LR3 and using that for these next couple of months. It doesn't take a lot, like 50 micro grams per day is more than enough. Some guys on here have had very good luck with that helping out.

Also make sure to eat a diet rich in saturated fats, plenty of vitamin D and magnessium. Fish oil. Those things will help your natural production.

i will do about 750 iu ED of hcg glute injection until it runs out , about 14 days

i have mixed the 10ml water with the hcg.

my docs over here and pharmacy know squat about any of this..

i really appreciate ur help over this. thank u. i will keep this thread updated

View attachment 567738
Novadex

View attachment 567739
Estrogen

Internet and various medical journals. You can google nolvadex similar to estrogen and you'll gets lots of results.
Nolva does break down into various other things, if for example looking at 4-Hydroxytamoxifen or N-Desmethyltamoxifen, it looks similar. And then we have several more to look at.
We also have about 12 metabolic pathways for estradiol with different chemical structures so linking that one picture isn't really fair either.

For example:
The crystallographic structure of 4-hydroxytamoxifen interacts with the amino acids of the ER within the ligand-binding domain. The contact between the phenolic group, water molecule, and glutamate and arginine in the receptor (Glu 353/Arg 394) resolves in high affinity binding so that 4-hydroxy tamoxifen, with a phenolic ring that resembles the A ring of 17b-estradiol, has more than 100 times higher relative binding affinity than tamoxifen, which has no phenol. If its OH group is eliminated or its position is changed the binding affinity is reduced.

Or from another site:
Estradiol and tamoxifen. Estradiol, shown at the top, is a small carbon-rich steroid. Tamoxifen, shown at bottom, mimics the shape and chemical composition of estradiol. Tamoxifen, however, has an extra chain attached in the middle that is important for its antagonistic action.
View attachment 567740

From a third site about long the term use, this should be noted from just regular use of nolvadex, when you also use it longterm and/or in very high doses, my understanding is that you can get high estrogen side effects:
Although classed as an estrogen antagonist it should be noted that in some parts of the body tamoxifen actually acts as an estrogen agonist meaning it actually acts in an estrogenic manner as opposed to how most think of it being which is an anti-estrogen. When it acts in an estrogenic fashion in the liver for instance, tamoxifen can increase levels of sex hormone binding globulin (SHGB) which acts to bind to testosterone thus lowering free testosterone in the body. Another negative of tamoxifen action in the liver is its ability to suppress production of the peptide hormone IGF-1.

Granted, I might have misinterpreted the information i've read and i'd be happy for you to enlighten me, but otherwise I'm curious why you think my statement was wrong.
I did this research for using nolvadex during cycle as an preemptive countermeasure to gyno but decided against it.

Last edited:
jut read up on this again. I have Arimidex, Clomid, and Nolva on hand. I think tankman is saying don't touch any of it only do HCG during the 10 days and then the 4 week PCT after.

Which is exactly what i wrote? 700 iu for 14 days... On day 19, that would be 5 days after your last injection of HCG you start PCT.
What of that was unclear?
It was an exact protocol and in agreement with tankman but modified to what you actually had on hand. The last 3+ or so questions from you, i've already answered in this thread before you asked them again, the issue with being spoon feed and not understanding what you're being told.

Last edited:
Which is exactly what i wrote? 700 iu for 14 days... On day 19, that would be 5 days after your last injection of HCG you start PCT.
What of that was unclear?
It was an exact protocol and in agreement with tankman but modified to what you actually had on hand. The last 3+ or so questions from you, i've already answered in this thread before you asked them again, the issue with being spoon feed and not understanding what you're being told.
Yes.

Should I be feeling good on HCG ? How much can I expect test wise out of this ? Been feeling a little more tired as the T shot wears out

Yes.
Should I be feeling good on HCG ? How much can I expect test wise out of this ? Been feeling a little more tired as the T shot wears out

Good as opposed to nothing? Yes. But just coming off test? You'll probably feel worse for a while, yes.
With tankmanbobs suggestion you should be fine in about 3-4 months though, just stick to the plan, diet and workouts.

Good as opposed to nothing? Yes. But just coming off test? You'll probably feel worse for a while, yes.
With tankmanbobs suggestion you should be fine in about 3-4 months though, just stick to the plan, diet and workouts.

Should I take arimidex with the HCG? Usually when my estrogen goes up I can tell right away as I get migraines.

The top-selling tv antennas in US in 2019 - 2020

Indoor TV antennas are hush renowned and can be hardened little short of high,
from here we are proud to provide our customers with reassessment of excellent TV antennas with a view your home.

This reviewing is based purely on our own perception close carefully analyzing the products grade,
aptitude, applied characteristics, functionality, looks and sundry other factors.

We faith that our cream wish be sympathetic recompense you when looking to pay for this artefact and that dope
this article contains will be useful.

Should I take arimidex with the HCG? Usually when my estrogen goes up I can tell right away as I get migraines.

I personally need an AI (prefer aromasin) when only taking HCG high doses everyday.
But I can't tell how you will react, everyone's different.

Last edited:
I personally need an AI (prefer aromasin) when only taking HCG high doses everyday.
But I can't tell how you will react, everyone's different.
If I do start to get migraines what dose of arimidex should I take? I’m worried about taking so much clomid and nolva lol I’m so careful with pills

Back