Is it possible to get my T levels back?

The second you decided to go on TRT any PCT or even "power restart" went out the window. You can't do both.
TRT is actually the last option (all though the most common and easiest fix, but not without drawbacks")

If you wanted your natural production restarted, or at least find out if you could function natty?
You'd have to stop all exogenous testo injections and follow tankmanbobs advice (what I'd do personally myself, in your situation)
I'd even argue if you really want to be natty and not do 4 injections per week FOR REST OF YOUR LIFE? I'd stop what your doing completely and sit down with your doc and lay it all out.
going to the doctor in an hour. i'll keep yall updated. I understand, I was just low test for 3months and it got too low I needed a shot it was making me extremely tired.

edit: how is it 4 inj per week? if anything max is 2 per week, no? either way I do not want to be on TRT if not needed.

You need to try a power PCT. Get HCG and run it 1,000 IU/day for at least two weeks, maybe longer - wait until your balls fill back out and blood tests show you making decent testosterone. Then stop the HCG and use both clomid and nolvadex for something like clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25 nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

See if that works for you.

I would definitely not inject any more testosterone, that's only going to set you back again.

I’m here now at doctor he said this might work. Seems like u have more knowledge then him.

So for PCT I take clomid 50MG a day for a week and Nolva 40 MG. Aday for a week?? Then cut both in half for the last week?

I’m getting the scripts prescribed right now. I have to pay HCG out of pocket

You'll do 500iu per week, which means a bottle of 5k iu will last you 10 weeks.
Once reconstituted with bac water it it will keep for up to 30 days, 60 days if you keep it in the refrigerator (some brands of HCG appears to be different but thats a good general rule of thumb)
Personally? I'll inject that shit til its out, which means the last 2-3 weeks its not as potent and potentially useless.

A solution to the problem is prefilling syringes and freezing them, its an annoying thing and I've never done it.

About clomid/nolva, thats for PCT and neither functions as an AI.
At 140mg per week you MIGHT not need an AI such as aromasin, only blood work can tell you for sure...
But personally, I would need roughly 5-10mg aromasin eod to keep everything stable.

Tankman said 1k IU ed or 2k IU EOD which means in two weeks like he stated I would run through 7k IU of HCG in two weeks. Someone confirm

going to the doctor in an hour. i'll keep yall updated. I understand, I was just low test for 3months and it got too low I needed a shot it was making me extremely tired.

edit: how is it 4 inj per week? if anything max is 2 per week, no? either way I do not want to be on TRT if not needed.

2 injections of testosterone.
2 injections of HCG
4 per week.

Thats also not how it works, you dont "take a shot" because you're tired. TRT is for life, rest of your living life. Are you prepared for that?
Low test values has to be taken over a long period of time, lots of variables, shit...even what time of the day you take it will influence it.

Last edited:
Tankman said 1k IU ed or 2k IU EOD which means in two weeks like he stated I would run through 7k IU of HCG in two weeks. Someone confirm

1k ed is a high dose, which will spike your estrogen, so you will also need aromasin or arimidex as an aromatize inhibitor. I'd personally go with aromasin.
With what you have on hand, I would do something like this:

700 iu HCG per day for 14 days. 10mg aromasin eod for 20 days.
On day 19 I'd start 50mg clomid and 40mg nolva for 2 weeks.
Then I would eat 25mg clomid and 20mg nolva for another 6 weeks.

I would also add proviron at 50mg per day for 10 weeks, running alongside what I wrote above.

With this, I'd do a minimum of 3 blood works, once at start, once at week 6 and once at week 16.
I would also look over my diet, JP layed it all out for you.
And of course... Get your ass to the gym regardless of how you feel. It will make a tremendous difference in your well being and recovery.

Last edited:
1k ed is a high dose, which will spike your estrogen, so you will also need aromasin or arimidex as an aromatize inhibitor. I'd personally go with aromasin.
With what you have on hand, I would do something like this:

700 iu HCG per day for 14 days. 10mg aromasin eod for 20 days.
On day 19 I'd start 50mg clomid and 40mg nolva for 2 weeks.
Then I would eat 25mg clomid and 20mg nolva for another 6 weeks.

I would also add proviron at 50mg per day for 10 weeks, running alongside what I wrote above.

With this, I'd do a minimum of 3 blood works, once at start, once at week 6 and once at week 16.
I would also look over my diet, JP layed it all out for you.
And of course... Get your ass to the gym regardless of how you feel. It will make a tremendous difference in your well being and recovery.

I am going to the gym, but to your last message - my test has been low the past six months. My body was not functioning at 200 test I was extremely tired. I have some arimidex i got last year left over not opened yet but not from the pharmacy tho
I have the test bottle 10ml,
hcg 10k iu bottle
nolvadex
clomid

i think tankmans power pct might be the right way to go here. but he said i can do hcg eod? i pick the stuff up tomorrow from pharmacy

16 weeks is too long for me, am suppose to leave for military in 2-3.

Last edited:
my test has been low the past six months. My body was not functioning at 200 test I was extremely tired. I have some arimidex i got last year left over not opened yet but not from the pharmacy tho

i think tankmans power pct might be the right way to go here. but he said i can do hcg eod? i pick the stuff up tomorrow from pharmacy
16 weeks is too long for me, am suppose to leave for military in 2-3.

Could you specify what low is for you? Or even better... Can you post some of your blood work results so I can check them myself?
I'd really be curious to see values over a one year period and not only your testosterone.

Tankman said you can do eod if you dont like injecting everyday, which is correct but I wouldn't wanna inject 2000 iu HCG at once. I'm not even sure your receptors can take up more than 500iu at once and even if it could the diminishing returns would be insane.

You got 2-3 weeks before you leave for military bootcamp or whatever they call it in the states?
Well, then you can't really do anything, can you?

Could you specify what low is for you? Or even better... Can you post some of your blood work results so I can check them myself?
I'd really be curious to see values over a one year period and not only your testosterone.

Tankman said you can do eod if you dont like injecting everyday, which is correct but I wouldn't wanna inject 2000 iu HCG at once. I'm not even sure your receptors can take up more than 500iu at once and even if it could the diminishing returns would be insane.

You got 2-3 weeks before you leave for military bootcamp or whatever they call it in the states?
Well, then you can't really do anything, can you?

I leave in 2-3 months. So i should do 500iu EOD which is really 1k IU when mixed with the bact water correct?
I can maybe post a pic of my bloodwork later today. Also, I am very scared of breaking out again. I have a pic my back was full of cysts extremely painful to remove. My doctor said that’s from excess T but at the time my T was low and my estrogen was high so could the cysts be from estrogen or is it only from testosterone like he’s said?

I get my stuff from the pharmacy in two or three hours it comes in. Thanks for your patience

My back only breaks out when my estrogen is high. Never had issues when I was a kid. No issues until I started cycling way later in life. Testosterone levels do NOTHING to my acne......estrogen on the other hand is a damn killer.

That's me though. Sounds like the case with you as well

My back only breaks out when my estrogen is high. Never had issues when I was a kid. No issues until I started cycling way later in life. Testosterone levels do NOTHING to my acne......estrogen on the other hand is a damn killer.

That's me though. Sounds like the case with you as well

bro.. the craziest breakout of fucking deep cysts... so fucking painful man worse then anything bro and they leave small scars. i stopped breaking out just two weeks ago and thats when my estro lvls read normal.

I leave in 2-3 months. So i should do 500iu EOD which is really 1k IU when mixed with the bact water correct?
I can maybe post a pic of my bloodwork later today. Also, I am very scared of breaking out again. I have a pic my back was full of cysts extremely painful to remove. My doctor said that***8217;s from excess T but at the time my T was low and my estrogen was high so could the cysts be from estrogen or is it only from testosterone like he***8217;s said?

I get my stuff from the pharmacy in two or three hours it comes in. Thanks for your patience

^^^
@tankmanbob

??

Either you are trolling, you dont read or you simply dont want to understand.

In your brain, how does 500iu magically become 1k iu?
Read what the fuck I wrote and educate yourself.
My spoon feeding is over.

So you asked for a response in both the forum and via PM. Truth is I pretty much gave up on you when you first said you want to recover, then you went and injected some testosterone. Doing that resets the clock for when you can start, and depending on your approach might just mean you've quit before you started.

My advice was to do 1,000 IU of HCG per day for a couple weeks, then to check via blood testing to see if your nuts are making any testosterone. 14 days at 1,000 IU means you'd need to buy 14,000 IU, or three 5k bottles. Sounds like you got two, so whatever, then do 10 days at 1,000 IU. You'll have to figure out the math yourself, but whatever bac water you put in to reconstitue, take out 20% for your 1,000 IU. Like say you put in 2ml's, then take out 0.4ml for each 1,000 IU shot.

For when to start, since you shot up more test I'd suggest you wait two weeks after last shot. Then do the 10 days HCG, then after that's done clomid 50/50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40/40/20/20.

There's no guarantee that will work, you'd improve your odds with more HCG up front and a blood test along the way to see if your nuts are producing again. If I was in your shoes I would have gotten 4x 5,000 IU bottles of HCG and made that usage and testing the first priority. I'd also forget any more test inject ions, pellets, etc. You are either going to try to restart, or not. Up to you.

So you asked for a response in both the forum and via PM. Truth is I pretty much gave up on you when you first said you want to recover, then you went and injected some testosterone. Doing that resets the clock for when you can start, and depending on your approach might just mean you've quit before you started.

My advice was to do 1,000 IU of HCG per day for a couple weeks, then to check via blood testing to see if your nuts are making any testosterone. 14 days at 1,000 IU means you'd need to buy 14,000 IU, or three 5k bottles. Sounds like you got two, so whatever, then do 10 days at 1,000 IU. You'll have to figure out the math yourself, but whatever bac water you put in to reconstitue, take out 20% for your 1,000 IU. Like say you put in 2ml's, then take out 0.4ml for each 1,000 IU shot.

For when to start, since you shot up more test I'd suggest you wait two weeks after last shot. Then do the 10 days HCG, then after that's done clomid 50/50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40/40/20/20.

There's no guarantee that will work, you'd improve your odds with more HCG up front and a blood test along the way to see if your nuts are producing again. If I was in your shoes I would have gotten 4x 5,000 IU bottles of HCG and made that usage and testing the first priority. I'd also forget any more test inject ions, pellets, etc. You are either going to try to restart, or not. Up to you.

Thanks, so I should wait another 7 days then? is the pct 5 weeks long youre saying? clomid 50mg ed for 3 wks then 25 for 2 and nolva 40 ed for 3 wks and 20 for 2?

I know man, but when your test gets that low its hard to do much of anything.

Thanks, so I should wait another 7 days then? is the pct 5 weeks long youre saying? clomid 50mg ed for 3 wks then 25 for 2 and nolva 40 ed for 3 wks and 20 for 2?

I know man, but when your test gets that low its hard to do much of anything.

If your last 70mg shot was a week ago, then yes wait another 7 days. Then run the HCG for 10 days. Then start the clomid and nolva together, for five weeks as you wrote.

If your last 70mg shot was a week ago, then yes wait another 7 days. Then run the HCG for 10 days. Then start the clomid and nolva together, for five weeks as you wrote.

copy, that seems like a lot of clomid and nolva, was always scared of tht shit for some reason dont want to crash my e either

how were your sides while on clomid / nolva?
i begin the hcg tomorrow. do you recommend glutes? i have 25g 1 1/2

Back