is sbc still getting hacked

Im not sure what the situation is....I'll try to find out more later...if no one else chimes in PM me to remind me........

The current situation.

We've lost our old email accounts : newsbc@cyber-rights.net and grapejuice@cyber-rights.net, we have the correct passphrases for them but still cannot get in.

The impersonator knowing we cannot access these old email accounts is using them as the "sent from" addy on the messages he sends out while his reply to addy is set to his own new account.

The impersonator is still using the same name for payments

"Gabriel Robert Matache" in Bangkok Thailand.

The following accounts belong to the impersonator :

grapejuice-master@cyber-rights.net
grape-juice@cyber-rights.net
grapejuicemaster@cyber-rights.net
grapejuicemaster@yahoo.com
gj@cyber-rights.net
grapeJ@ziplip.com
sorebuttcheeks@cyber-rights.net

there are probably more we don't know about.

any message that appears to have come from : - newsbc@cyber-rights.net or grapejuice@cyber-rights.net cannot be trusted either.

S.B.C

I ws kinda' disappointed to find that they had raised their minimum purchase to $300. That's more clomid than I would use in a lifetime. Still, they're a reliable company with great service. Just wish I could still afford them.

kbrkbr said:
I ws kinda' disappointed to find that they had raised their minimum purchase to $300. That's more clomid than I would use in a lifetime. Still, they're a reliable company with great service. Just wish I could still afford them.

just go in on it with some buddies, the savings are well worth it

We ( S.B.C ) have no min, you are quoting from gj's current list he has the $300 min and even that rule can be broken in emergencies :)

Sorry, my bad. I must have misread the list. This is great news. Will definitely be ordering soon. Cheaper prices even than those I can get in Tijuana, and without the threat of getting shaken down by the federales!

Back