Is TEST really best?

D

DaLinkWent

What's up boys

Here's my thoughts. I been trying to learn as much as I can and the general concensus has been that a first cycle should almost always be some form of Test and see how the body reacts to determine other courses of action as far as future cycles, dosages etc.

What are you supposed to do if you think that Test may not be your best option because you are VERY highly prone to the side effects, i.e. gyno, and male pattern baldness.

Do you attempt alternatives such as EQ or do you right off the whole idea of AS

Comments?

AAS is never without risk. See http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11627

You must weigh the risks versus the benefit. My advice is don't do Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) unless you are absolutely determined to do so. If you can make gains the natural way, then staying natural is healthiest (and I think the best) thing to do. If you are doing everything right, and you cannot make any gains no matter how much time and how good your diet, then maybe Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is worth the potential consequences for you. And maybe not.

Last edited:
there is a risk in everything you do...

you can even DIE from weight lifting!.. lolz

its going to be a matter of deciding for yourself.....are the risks worth the rewards for what your trying to do?? only you can answer that question.

alwayson said:
you can have hair loss, acne and (yes even gyno) all naturally

Yep had gyno surgery at 16 and I never had lifted a weight or taken any supplement at that point and at 25 the hair is very think and my mothers father is a baldie.

I understand the risks and appreciate all the comments. I am VERY determined to make the necessay gains. I'm 6'2", 245lbs and been training seriusly for 4 years straight. Workouts are usually between 1 to 2 hours and 7 days a week.

Thanks for all the support

There are measures you can take to minimize the sides of test. You can take propecia/proscar (Finasteride) to minimize hair loss. There are also topical treatments that can minimize hair loss. And anti-e's to avoid gyno.

Bro I have bad news for you if you're prone to MPB it's going to fall out no matter what you do, Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) will just make it happen faster.

JohnnyB

Your right bro . . .

It's the gyno that bothers me the most . . Although it sounds like starting a could post cycle therapy (pct) throughout can help minimize the effects. Acne and such I can deal with . . . .

JohnnyB said:
Bro I have bad news for you if you're prone to MPB it's going to fall out no matter what you do, Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) will just make it happen faster.

JohnnyB

honestly this is the biggest motivating factor in my staying natural.........i've been reading up on the subject (aas) lately to educate myself and considering doing a cycle this spring, but the hairloss thing is making me think twice. I may just wait till i've lost enough that i feel i have nothing to lose by juicing. I can't believe w/ all the technology and the long way that science has come we don't have a surefire way to keep our fucking hair on our heads, and get some back for those who've lost it. Sorry....now im ranting lol.

test is best said:
w/o a doubt test is best and is a must in every cycle no matter what
test has a great balance as a androgen and a anabolic . test is best , read my sig :)

DaLinkWent said:
Your right bro . . .

It's the gyno that bothers me the most . . Although it sounds like starting a could post cycle therapy (pct) throughout can help minimize the effects. Acne and such I can deal with . . . .
when you had your surgery... do you know if they removed the glands? if so, then your problems should be significantly reduced (if not abolished) regarding a reoccurance of gyno.

DaLinkWent said:
Your right bro . . .

Sounds like you're a little confused and should be doing some more research before embarking on this journey. post cycle therapy (pct) is Post Cycle Therapy and the key word there is "post", meaning after your cycle is over.

Back