is there a such thing as

psychobilly

a urine test for steroids other than an olympic test? from what i understand they have to be testing for a specific steroid... and that its a very expensive test to begin with... am i right and anyone know anyone else know some thing i left out?

man a friend of mine at the gym told me they sell steroid urine tests at kroger.. he said it in response to us accusing of using because hes a genetic freak so he said they sell that shit at krgr and hed prove that hes not. i didnt inquire beyond that. idk if they have it there or not or if its labeled as such if they do.

i just realized this reply doesnt help you at all so i'll end with a joke:

lock your wife and your dog in a trunk for an hour. when you open it, see which one is happy to see you. now thats loyalty right there..

-b

Why are you worried about tests? Jobs dont test for AS. And they do not sell AS test at kroger.

They would probably look at the the test/epitest ratio. If that is off then they would probably look for specific metabolites in the urine. Higher level MMA matches may use a more indepth test but I'm not sure. It is a pricey test.

Last edited:
lock your wife and your dog in a trunk for an hour. when you open it, see which one is happy to see you. now thats loyalty right there..

lmao I just told it to my wife who asked me what i was laughing at.

lol my gf's dad told me that.. i was so not ready to genuinely laugh at anything he says but that one got me rolling..

-b

Why are you worried about tests? Jobs dont test for AS. And they do not sell AS test at kroger.

they do sell otc steroid test i saw them once advertised in a men's health mag

walgreens carries at home test.. u have to send the urine back out to the lab and then you can view the results online anonymously ... i think it's about 80 bucks and it has a list of all different steroids that will show up. i'm not sure about how mma runs their test but as a boxer we get tested every year and they do test for steriods

Back