is there somthing wrong>?

K

kracken

after shot have a lump or broil - say the size of a quarter it appeared about two hrs after shot and isn't near were the shot was. the shot was upper outside glute this is inner near taint an ahole kinda gross talking about it but just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone. it was painful in the beginning but not as painful now.only hurts when i touch it. its been 5 days so far so i am thinking of waiting a few more days if it isn't better go to the docs. anything similar ever happened? can i rule out abscess?

if it appeared 2 hours after the injectionits not a infection or abcess . its either irritation or oil under the skin and should get better on its own IMO.

I think its probably too far away from injection site to be related. Probably just coincidence, but definitely keep an eye on it.

nah i know i took my time an also massaged it so that is out of the question. anyways how long can oil stay under your skin ? u think if it doesn't get any better by a week then goto docs ?

Yeah give it a week unless it starts getting red lines extending away from the area or physically looks/feels much worse, then go immediately.
You sure its not a spider bite? just a thought? I've seen crazier

just noticed today i have a swollen lymph nodes in groin area . so maybe its some kind of infection? also noticed another small bump. this sux.

Last edited:
Back