Is this a joke?

Go ahead and try it, personally I like the Bust Booster at the bottom. Perhaps we could get some of the ladies on board here to give it a try and post before and after pics.

seriously though, this is just another 1 of the millions of supplements that I doubt will do a damn thing.

LongBall

Actually - its not's bad. Nothing miraculous or spectacular - but not bad. I've used it when cutting and it did make my abs a little more tighter and hard looking. A pain in the arse applying it twice a day though.

About the same as using preparation-H to make your mid section look tighter. Just more expensive.

PartyBoy said:
Actually - its not's bad. Nothing miraculous or spectacular - but not bad. I've used it when cutting and it did make my abs a little more tighter and hard looking. A pain in the arse applying it twice a day though.
Do you think it's worth the money?

JohnnyB

Yohimburn seems to work for a lot of people. It's also a topical gel. Who knows? I've haven't tried this stuff yet but why knock until you try it?

Juice Authority said:
Yohimburn seems to work for a lot of people. It's also a topical gel. Who knows? I've haven't tried this stuff yet but why knock until you try it?

I'm not trying to loose fat but read many articles of it and never needed, maybe right before a competition it may add for temp skin tightening.

Do you think it's worth the money?

Probably not worth it for most people. Unless you got shit loads of dough with nothin better to spend it on or you are a Pro looking for any possible advantage.

PartyBoy said:
Probably not worth it for most people. Unless you got shit loads of dough with nothin better to spend it on or you are a Pro looking for any possible advantage.
Thanks Bro

JohnnyB

Back