is this a little inspirational?

whats great is the tricep flexed as well. Like thats gonna distract us from the half shirt or the hot pants from International Male. this whole thread reaks of gayosity...

rainbow_flag_1024_768.jpg

aaaw baby, you just need a little helping hand to come out of the closet. Don't be scared, society has progressed. We're excepted now... kinda.

Come to pappa. I'll show you the way... :horny: although judging from your pics you ain't got far to go.

:spin:

If it happened on a Harley it coulda provide alotta inspiration to others. Glad to see you make it through that kinda ordeal your definitely quite fortunate.

survived

yea ....i think im taking more of a beating from RJ and Big than i did from the mercedes that hit me.
now even the "local" pecker puffer has jumped in to make fun. great.
haha

Speaking of taking a beating from RJ and Big..... where is mine? Where's the love? Where is the Crisco and rubber gloves?

LMFAO!!!..... I thought It smelt like burnt rubbers and cum in here for some reason.... Is that astroglide im getting a small lingering hint of?

Props to you for getting in shape after all that shit, but I have to admit that half-shirt pic was gayer than Elton John's hairdresser.

Back