Is this a steroid forum or what.

A.B

Community Veteran
Whats everyone running nowadays with gyms open?

Off now for another month or so. Been over two years since Ive been on. Next time will be test. Proviron. Primo and Eq. Very low doses though.

You got low thyroid? 25mcg is high end normal of what people produce.

Went from a cut where I lost 51lbs. Was taking 100mcg. Backed down to 25 and went straight into a bulk. Didn’t want lack of thyroid hormone To affect my bulking cycle. Hindsight, I should have not jumped straight into a bulk and let my thyroid reset.

Went from a cut where I lost 51lbs. Was taking 100mcg. Backed down to 25 and went straight into a bulk. Didn***8217;t want lack of thyroid hormone To affect my bulking cycle. Hindsight, I should have not jumped straight into a bulk and let my thyroid reset.

you lost 51 pounds during a cycle? wow, how long was that cycle? was anything else damaged besides your thyroid?

Had been years since being on a cycle and was very out of shape. Started by running phentermine and 75mcg t3. Lost 51lbs of mostly fat in about 2 months. Jumped on 300mg tren ace and 600mg test. Gained about 15lbs of muscle/water weight. Jumped up to 600 mg tren ace 300mg test and 33mcg igf. This last jump in cycle put strain on my kidneys. For me, I think 600 mg tren is too much.

Had been years since being on a cycle and was very out of shape. Started by running phentermine and 75mcg t3. Lost 51lbs of mostly fat in about 2 months. Jumped on 300mg tren ace and 600mg test. Gained about 15lbs of muscle/water weight. Jumped up to 600 mg tren ace 300mg test and 33mcg igf. This last jump in cycle put strain on my kidneys. For me, I think 600 mg tren is too much.

Losing 50 pounds of fat in 2 months is hard on the body. What have you done with all the extra skin that hangs after losing so much fat so fast? what does phentermine do??

Losing 50 pounds of fat in 2 months is hard on the body. What have you done with all the extra skin that hangs after losing so much fat so fast? what does phentermine do??

No extra skin. Put back on 27 lbs of mostly lbm. happy with how it all worked out. Phentermine is an amphetamine based appetite suppressant.

On 250mg of test e a week. And 50mg proviron a day. Feeling like a million bucks

Proviron is actually used in the UK for hypogonadal men. No issues with the liver to run long term

Back