Is this BAC Water and how can I tell?

Richie.B

Hey guys, due to a language barrier, I'm struggling to work out if what I have is BAC water or not.

Im guessing that the original 1ml vial that came with the Pregnol is BAC water. How can I confirm what the other 2ml vials I ordered are? I asked for Bacteriostatic water at the pharmacy, but I dont know if they understood me or not.

What could the other vials be if its not Bacteriostatic water? I do see the word 'voda' on the original 1ml vial which means water if that helps? But the other two 2ml vials that I ordered dont say much at all.

View attachment 562896View attachment 562897View attachment 562898

You will have to translate it. Google has a translate feature.

Based on the label, my best guess is that you were given Sodium Chloride which is not Bacteriostatic Water.

It is almost certainly not bac water because the amp is a single use packaging and there is no reason to add preservatives to a single use product.

Ok so I've been back and forth 100 times with 5 different pharmacy's and I'm at a dead end. I cant get bac water here. This stuff I have is definitely single use.

Need some advice guys, what are my options?

Can I still use the water that I have and store it for a shorter period of time if I put it in a sterile glass container and refrigerate it? I am pretty sure I can buy some from the lab here at the pharmacy that are for injectable's. Would this work? How long could I keep it for before I had to make a new mix?

Or am I stuck here and I'll have to just make a new mix every time I take a shot?

Ok so I've been back and forth 100 times with 5 different pharmacy's and I'm at a dead end. I cant get bac water here. This stuff I have is definitely single use.

Can I still use the water that I have and store it for a shorter period of time if I put it in a sterile glass container and refrigerate it? I am pretty sure I can buy some from the lab here at the pharmacy that are for injectable's. Would this work? How long could I keep it for before I had to make a new mix?

Or am I stuck here and I'll have to just make a new mix every time I take a shot?

ask your pharmacy what they use to constitute hcg or hgh..

Hard to answer definitively... will it necessarily result in an infection? No, but I think the risk is higher. Any chance you can get your hands on some benzyl alcohol? Adding one percent to your sterile water will essentially give you the same thing.

Why not just make your own?

Back