Is this DNP?

crazyscrot

I order some DNP from a source I've seen online for over 2 years. I didnt see anything negative posted about him, he seemed to answer all of my questions ok. Here's the problem! I ordered DNP and this stuff came in a white tablet. My past experiences with DNP has always involved a yellow capsule...

Has anyone ever seen DNP in a tablet form?

dnp.jpg
[/IMG]

I was under the impression that it was always capped...and mranak's right about it being yellow. You have to be very careful when making it as it stains anything and everything yellow!

That could be clenbuterol or something.

Maybe its coated for timed release? Break one in half and see if its yellow in the middle.

That looks alot like aspirin though.

I've taken DNP two other times and both times it was yellow... I am currently out of the country and the product(whatever in the hell it is) is at my house in the U.S. Unless I can confirm its DNP, I'm not gonna have my friend send it.

That picture I posted is the only one I have right now. I'm very skeptical, he says its DNP, but I really dont think so...

Anyone else have any ideas?

Looks like I was taken..oh well, live and learn. I had to use an online source, cuz I'm outta the country, and it looks like it didnt work out.

Thanks for the info guys!

Back