Is this going to fuck up my PCT???

big12

Hey Guys:

So I'm getting ready to finish a 12 week cycle of test prop @ 400mg weekly. However, I got gyno (for the first time) early in the cycle because I began the cycle with test suspension. Normally after a cycle my post cycle therapy (pct) looks something like this:

Clomid
Day 1: 300mg
Day 2-11: 100mg daily
Day 12-21: 50mg daily

The problem is I've still got some gyno. I've been taking letrozole @ 2.5mg daily for about two weeks. My sex drive is low, but it's still there, and my joints feel fine. The lump under my right nipple has gone down a lot, but the lump under my left nipple hasn't gone down quite as much, although it has improved.

So I've been researching if/how to incorporate letro into post cycle therapy (pct). I've done a few searches and it seems like the tendency is to not run letro during post cycle therapy (pct). The problem is I want this fucking gyno gone. The other issue is that I'm an NCAA athlete and that I may get drug tested this summer or in the early fall. Fortunately the gyno is not noticeable to the naked eye, but I still want it gone because I don't want to have to have surgery. I've also got nolva on hand.

Let me know what you guys think for how I should adjust my post cycle therapy (pct) to help kill this gyno.

I would stop the letro for now and move onto your pct, use clomid and nolva and see if that starts working for you.

Ok so I haven't exactly gotten as much advice as I was hoping for. I think at this point I'm going to stop the test prop and the letro, and just run my post cycle therapy (pct) with nolva only instead of clomid only. Just about everything I've been reading is saying that I need to take nolva for the estrogen rebound from the letro anyway. My gyno has improved but isn't gone, but at this point I think it's better I do proper post cycle therapy (pct) and worry about running letro for my gyno again later.

Any advice is still more than welcome

Last edited:
i would keep the letro. its the only thing that will make the lumps go away and since you dont have any joint pain issues, why not? it seems to be working for you

you can run the letro (in place of the nolva) along with the clomid.

are you sure about this? I'd thought about doing this, but I hadn't read anywhere else about people doing this with success. What do I do if my post cycle therapy (pct) is over and I still have some gyno? Do I just continue to run the letro alone?

Can anyone else vouch for whether or not this is a good idea for my situation?

Back