Is this legit Ananvar?

blayker

Hello

So i have Oxandrolone - 10 which says under it Oxandrine - oral 100 capsules

Is this fake or legit?
My suppler swears its legit and i paid 225$ for this, Please in light me guys

I also bought serostim kit for 700$ though i know by searching that its legit one, my concern did i pay to high for the GH ?

And all what im worried about now is the anavar legit or not ?

i know plenty of labs that send out in caps over tablets. this dont make it fake.
this price is retarded, the stuff should be tried out first and then go for the head shot of the dude that you got it from. but the orices are way to fn high.

just bcuz its in caps doesnt make iut fake at all.. the price is robbery but were not exactly shopping at walmart here.. lots of ugls use caps for orals nothing wrong with it.. they very well could be real.. i personally have never heard of them but again that doesnmt mean their fake.. if you can get your money back, i would.. simply for the fact that you over paid and theres some doubt in your mind on legitimacy.. next time know what your buying.. if you susspect fake,dont buy it.. if you suspect aids, dont fuck it.. simple

bro im just starting my cycle luckily my cousin is roid 101 and gives me the good shit I pay $105 a bottle and average price here goes for $120

Back