Newyboy1

Hey guys firstly my stats*
Age 24
Height 6'1
Weight 105 kg
Bf 14percent
Years training - around 5
Previous cycles - 2

Ok I'm just posting this up for everyone opinion on weather this is a safe method or if it's a bad idea.. In a months time I am going to start a bulk cycle which looks like this ..

Test e - (1-12) 500mg week shot twice
Tren a - (1-8) 350mg a week shot 50mg ED
dbol - (1-4) 50mg daily
Adex - (1-12) .25mg daily
Nolva - (14-18) 40/40/20/20
It's almost off season here in aus so I'm trying too put on a few extra pounds ... But I'm currently 105kg at around 14percent BF and feels as if this is too high too start such an intense cycle and want to try drop it as much as I can before
I start so I was planning a 4 week cut where I go into calorie deflict for 4 weeks then quickly change it
And start eating above maintenance when the cycle starts, I've been told by cutting carbs then brining them back on cycle shocks system and is good was top start bulk.
Anyway I have some t3, and Clen spare so was thinking about using this too help me on my 4 week cut, but I noticed last time I ran t3 with out gear I had alot of muscle loss also.. So my question is, would it be safe to throw in a low dose of prop say 50mg eod *for the 4 weeks of cutting prior to my bulk making it A 16 week cycle , or will this cause
Problems ? Like shutdown etc??*
The
New cycle if I throw it in will look like so

Test prop( 1-4) 50mg eod
Clen/t3 (1-4)*
Test e - (5-16) 500mg week shot twice
Tren a - (5-12)350mg a week shot 50mg ED
dbol - (5-8) 50mg daily
Adex - (1-16) .25mg daily
Nolva - (18-22) 40/40/20/20

Does this still seem like a safe cycle or will it introduce to many problems*

Four weeks of cutting is a waste of time.

Run the prop and test e together so there isn't a gap in test levels.

Consider using ECA instead of t3.
And if you want to use a low dose of t3 throughout the cycle then run it between 25 and 50mcg/day. IMO

Sorry can I please have reasons for it being a waste of time?
I'm currently sitting at around 14 percent bf so no abs are showing, I'm about to too use tren for first time and minimal side effects , an a higher bf increases the sides of aas dramatically ... So if I cut down too around 10 percent using the t3/Clen/low dose of prop.. I can then up the cals and get into my cycle and maintain the bf, it's alo easier to maintain by looking in a mirror when ur abs are showing, and when u start to see bodyfat building up u know ur eating too many cals, especially with tren as it's ment to keep u lean .. My main question is tho , will this 16 cycle shut me down especially from week 4-5

16 weeks will shut you down.

I'm only saying it's a waste cause I wouldn't bulk for four weeks, so why would I cut?
4 weeks is not enough time for any body recomposition.

It's enough time to basically get started in one direction and then head the other way.

If you havren't used in a while, and use t3 through a clean bulk, it is possible to add lean body mass while decreasing fat.

And tren isn't used to keep you lean. It does aid in dieting as it helps maintain muscle mass and for me intensity and agression in the gym.

Sorry can I please have reasons for it being a waste of time?
I'm currently sitting at around 14 percent bf so no abs are showing, I'm about to too use tren for first time and minimal side effects , an a higher bf increases the sides of aas dramatically ... So if I cut down too around 10 percent using the t3/Clen/low dose of prop.. I can then up the cals and get into my cycle and maintain the bf, it's alo easier to maintain by looking in a mirror when ur abs are showing, and when u start to see bodyfat building up u know ur eating too many cals, especially with tren as it's ment to keep u lean .. My main question is tho , will this 16 cycle shut me down especially from week 4-5

ya your gonna shut your shit down...anytime you inject test it shuts your shit down...

also 14% isnt bad going into a tren cycle and if you want to bulk then stop worrying about gay ass abs and eat

ps I think your cycle sucks but thats just my opinion....drop the cutting bullshit

I beleive in 4 weeks I can at least get to 11 percent and look alot better than now, so if I bloat indent end up looking like a flabby prick, the only reason I added the prop was because I heard t3 is amazing for quick cuts but also eats muscle unless u throw in aas, hence the prop, and there's no point stopping the cut then in a few months starting a bulk?

I beleive in 4 weeks I can at least get to 11 percent and look alot better than now, so if I bloat indent end up looking like a flabby prick, the only reason I added the prop was because I heard t3 is amazing for quick cuts but also eats muscle unless u throw in aas, hence the prop, and there's no point stopping the cut then in a few months starting a bulk?

how are you going to get flabby on tren??? have you ever even ran it??? Fuk I eat mcdonalds and bk for lunch 4 times a week on that shit and I only gain about 3%bf on my entire cycle....pick one bro...cut or bulk..its pointless to do both and pit was right about 4 weeks not being enough for anything

how are you going to get flabby on tren??? have you ever even ran it??? Fuk I eat mcdonalds and bk for lunch 4 times a week on that shit and I only gain about 3%bf on my entire cycle....pick one bro...cut or bulk..its pointless to do both and pit was right about 4 weeks not being enough for anything

Quoted for truth. Just finished a cutting cycle with tren, the stuff is amazing. Sides sucked but some of the advantages made it well worth it. Losing fat, gaining muscle and looking the most ripped/vascular I've ever been was the shit.

never taken tren before but the more i read up on it the more im drawn to it's awesome profile...it's a side's powerhouse, but it looks to benefit a cutting cycle...it is definately a second injection of choice even for bulking :D

Back