Is this your ventroglute? (ass photo, don't be immature)

i'm trying to get more spots so i can inject ed, i have 4 right now, was going to do sub q but people said don't

i'm trying to find ventroglute area but it's hard, somebody told me to stand up and flex that side for the bulge

but this spot looks offly close to my normal glutes so idk

i just don't want to stick a bone or someshit, because when i'm unflexed the whole area is completely hard.. this is the bulge i find, sorry for awkard photo, not sure how else, i swear i'm not trying to be gay lol, i just don't want to hit something, after i find out if this is it i'l remove the photo, say the white line is my asscrack, is that the right spot? in the videos i see it looks more towards the front

View attachment 563796

That looks like it to me. It does feel harder than what you are used to, or did for me. Stand up and rock side to side and you should be able to feel the muscle doing it's thing. Someone had a good video posted here a while back.

I go about half way between the bony part of the pelvis and my hip joint. Seems weird as fuck the first time but once you try it you will love it.

thanks man, i must have the right spot, it just when i unflex it , it gets really hard, feels boney still haha, going to have to try it

quads feel even harder though, so rather attempt these

last gay photo i promise

i just don't want to pin a bone or anything, it all seems rock solid to touch so im confused

in your opinion, this looks like it or no?

i saw photos on google that make it look closer to the front of your body/belly button.. so i'm so confused

the second bump is from a glute injection i just did gone wrong lol so ignore that

View attachment 563825

Last edited:
I have watched vids read a hundred threads and still not confidant enough to pull the trigger. I may go ask the nurse next door to show me
Lol

alright guys, did first "ventroglute" injection?

i'm not sure what i did, but glutes were a lot more painful than whatever i just did

i injected that ball in the last photo, i was shakey because it was a new spot, so i didn't know how hard to push the needle in (bit of a sharp pain, wasn't sure if i was hitting bone or muscle)

eventually after like 20 seconds it went in, i injected, nothing leaked out etc

so wherever i put it, it's 1 inch into that area of my body, hoping i hit the ventroglute, not sure what else i could of hit

i thought it might of affected my glute hsot because i have bad pip on that side, but it was far enough away i don't think it was my upper ass i injected

hoping the gear isn't wasted wherever the hell i put it

Last edited:
sorry for double post, but i'm guessing i hit the right spot? on my it looks closer to the back than in photos i see but

it's the only part of my hip/side where i flex it points out, and relaxed it actually feels like a muscle, everything else is rock solid

either way happy to have it done, now just need to try the other side tomorrow, also want to try chest, seems like it wouldn't be that painful.

Last edited:
Back