Is this your ventroglute? (ass photo, don't be immature)

I usually go closer to the back too. Seems like more meat there to me. My wife sticks people for a living and she does go closer to the front. There's no exact spot. Don't punch a hole in your IT band and don't stick the bones and I'm pretty sure you will be good and the shit won't be wasted.

I usually go closer to the back too. Seems like more meat there to me. My wife sticks people for a living and she does go closer to the front. There's no exact spot. Don't punch a hole in your IT band and don't stick the bones and I'm pretty sure you will be good and the shit won't be wasted.

hahay eah, im guessing if it was a bone it wouldn't of went 1 inch deep

Right now I have 1.5" needles. Not going to put that in the ventroglute. Ordered 1" last night. I've yet to try the glutes. I just don't feel like I can twist around enough to hit the right spot. Quads are so easy, but I think In time, the scar tissue will build up.

Right now I have 1.5" needles. Not going to put that in the ventroglute. Ordered 1" last night. I've yet to try the glutes. I just don't feel like I can twist around enough to hit the right spot. Quads are so easy, but I think In time, the scar tissue will build up.

Wait till you try the VG you will be kicking yourself in the ass for not doing it years ago it's that freaking simple, and it's painless... its like the first time you jump off a bridge into water, you're scared shitless and you hesitate but once you do it you laugh at yourself for how scared you were...

I have watched vids read a hundred threads and still not confidant enough to pull the trigger. I may go ask the nurse next door to show me
Lol

I also have a problem locating the exact place. One time G2G but the next hurt and bleed like a MF. Yes I have studied all the videos and diagrams but...

I'm so used to my rear glute I don't really care but would like to be able. Shoulders are G2G for me.

Keep reading dont worry it will all make sense little by little :)

i did this shot today, no pain, 10 hours later no pain, hurt a bit going in because i was shakey trying a new spot and wasn't sure if i was in the muscle or not, it hurt a bit going in which made me think i hit a bone or something but yeah, ended up going 1 inch deep and got the injection done

sorry to keep spamming guys, this will be my last post on this thread

did the other ventroglute today (or so im guessing)

even less pain than the right side

no pain going in, literally no pain pulling out, smoothest injection site EVER

usuaulyl first injections in a muscle get annoying, but not the case, needle slid in like butter, i thought glutes were painless, until i tried this spot,whats funny is after the injections im massaging the muscle and theres no pain at all, and it's not even tense, feels like i could inject this spot 10 times in a sitting without it bothering me, lol.

thanks everyone for the help

never really liked pinning until you guys showed me this spot

It's the only spot I use now for trt shot weekly. I just switch sides. Been doin it for over a year this way

sorry to keep spamming guys, this will be my last post on this thread

did the other ventroglute today (or so im guessing)

even less pain than the right side

no pain going in, literally no pain pulling out, smoothest injection site EVER

usuaulyl first injections in a muscle get annoying, but not the case, needle slid in like butter, i thought glutes were painless, until i tried this spot,whats funny is after the injections im massaging the muscle and theres no pain at all, and it's not even tense, feels like i could inject this spot 10 times in a sitting without it bothering me, lol.

thanks everyone for the help

never really liked pinning until you guys showed me this spot

Now what did I tell you?? You're prob laughing at yourself for getting all worked up I bet... It's that simple huh? I'm glad everyone was able to assist and teach yet an other brethren the ropes...

Now you have more options to consider when running multiple compounds.. You'll find that the VG is more forgiving with short ester pip over all other sites (less vessel mapping/less lymphatic response/less instances of encountering nerves)..

Congrats...Be safe and stay well...

When y'all inject, do you insert the needle in quickly? Notice I didn't say shove. Every time I do my quads, I put it in fairly slowly. Wondering if I can put it in quicker, or if that brings on more problems.

When y'all inject, do you insert the needle in quickly? Notice I didn't say shove. Every time I do my quads, I put it in fairly slowly. Wondering if I can put it in quicker, or if that brings on more problems.

I always go slow no matter what spot.

I always did slowly until I had a TRT Dr that would stick it in fast as f! It actually hurts less that way. U should try it. But I'd only do that, quick way, on a spot you way comfortable with. In other words a spot ur sure your going to go in where you want....I prolly wouldnt go fast stick in ventroglute in other words.

still so confused, i have dcone these shots 3 times on each side so far

and going in is a little painful, like im hitting something, most photos i see people inject closer to the front/front thigh

but when i flex my ass the bump people is talking about is more so to the back on my body?? i dont get it still

Back