Is whey really necessary?

BigRamses

I have to much digestingproblems when I use it
(lactose).
I want to leave it out completely, is whey really that important?
I remember reading some former MS olympia that didn't drink
no shakes either.
But what should I use post workout?

Need some advice

good wholesome food-the less processed the better is always superior to a shake. Shakes are merely for convenience, food is better. Have a sandwich right after your workout.

huskyguy said:
good wholesome food-the less processed the better is always superior to a shake. Shakes are merely for convenience, food is better. Have a sandwich right after your workout.
cosigns.

huskyguy said:

My theory is that after a work out is the only time I would say its absolutely nessecary to have a shake. Think liquid is easier for your body to digest after a hard workout....or you could just do like I do.....blend chicken and rice in a mixer.

Just my two cents.

matty2412 said:
My theory is that after a work out is the only time I would say its absolutely nessecary to have a shake. Think liquid is easier for your body to digest after a hard workout....or you could just do like I do.....blend chicken and rice in a mixer.

Just my two cents.

When you blend the chicken... it's like a pudding then?

Thanks for your help

Back