Is Z really g2g?

Hey Matt,

This link to help you get an understanding about dose options for hcg.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/595482-standard-pcts.html

Here's what you'll want to start with for each 5,000iu of hcg

1) 5,000iu hcg
2) 10ml Bacteriostatic water (bac water)
3) 10ml mixing vial
4) slin pins - or 29g syringe

You can get everything other than Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from the RUI banner here at Ology - RUI is running an Easter sale - so look for their Easter Sale thread.

You can get the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from Z - which is located in the "Z labs - International - Injectables" section.

I would order no less than three 5000iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) vials (if possible) as you'll end up using it anyway - I started with seven - now I'm set for a long time - but this is an item I use as my base of every cycle - just like test.

I'll pm you a link to a video on how to mix your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) - it's a very simple process.

By the way - you're in good hands with my buddy Cobra's advise. :)

You mind shooting that link my way as well. Don't know anyone who has used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but from what i read it's important to have. I just don't know what i am doing with the stuff.

Thanks

You mind shooting that link my way as well. Don't know anyone who has used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but from what i read it's important to have. I just don't know what i am doing with the stuff.

Thanks

I should be able to send this to you early Friday once I get back to the house - can you send me a pm as to what your cycle looks like and I'll give you a hand with the proper dose for you.

@ Matt - you won't be able to pm me until you have something like 30 posts - I'll send you a pm with my email once I get back to the house.

You serious. Me to. I split my time up there and the century three la fitness. I work out in Elizabeth and stop at that one on the way home when I'm on daylight shift.

I also wanted to get some test cyp. from Z domestic. At his site right now is shows almost everything he has domestic is OUT OF STOCK. The international stuff is all in stock. Should I just go international? I am not in a real hurry.

whats up with his domestic line? i placed an order on 4/9, had complications with WU and all but at that time domestic was in stock, i had to resend the money on 4/21 and i check site today and its out of stock. im a bit confused now.

whats up with his domestic line? i placed an order on 4/9, had complications with WU and all but at that time domestic was in stock, i had to resend the money on 4/21 and i check site today and its out of stock. im a bit confused now.
I would be too!

I got my order in & accepted before the site said he was out of stock (4-18) so I hope I still get my stuff on time.....crossing fingers!:naughty:

I sent Z a message asking him what the status of out of stock - restocking really meant. I am still awaiting a response (it's only been about 24 hours at most so far).
I placed an order and had payment received before any of this happened, but have yet to receive my products.
I am concerned that maybe there was a raid on USA labs???

i hope my last post didnt instill unnecessary paranoia in others. Like I said, I had emailed him less than 24 hour ago, and true to Z--he replied back within the past couple of hours!
my order should be shipped out by this weekend. All is well in muscleland.

I know all is fine guys I spoke with him recently and you will all be taken care of Z is the man and u have no worries his products are great quality and he has excellent customer service and I also know its easter weekend so hes probably with family like so many of us. Hang in there he will take care of all of you.

Hey guys - the last time I spoke with Z he was looking into some nice changes with the domestic line.

I know the supplier he's looking at for domestic is extremely good - but I'm not sure what the outcome was.

He was concerned as he didn't want to inconvenience any customers throughout the process - so it looks like he respectably closed the domestic section until it's fully ready to go.

If I hear of any updated I'll be sure to pass them on everyone. :)

bros are blowing up on his EU line ( eruo phamicies)

ps it only take 9 days to get to the us too!

Back