issue with my aromatase inhibitor

mr_ectomorph

I am banned!
Ever since I started my test blast, I included an ai and a pa. I never had an issue without them, but since my test cycle, I decided to include them in to see how I feel. I have been getting bad headaches, feeling sluggish and legarthic, having heart palpitations and I have been feeling very weird. The weird feeling is really hard to describe: a rush from my heart to brain every time, like I am about to collpase. My aromasin - liquid stane dose is 25mg/ml eod and liquid prami at .375mg ed.

It has been worrying me alot, any input would help, thanks

I know it is stupid of me, but I havnt checked bp in so long. Been using carditone and coq10 because it just came on my mind. Do you think my blood pressure can be the issue? Usually I thought u cant feel what high bp feels like

I know it is stupid of me, but I havnt checked bp in so long

Again, your 19 and juicing your life away you don't even think to check your fucking blood pressure. Like it or not your an idiot.

The issue is you not your AI. However, dose the stane at 12.5mg ED over 25mg EOD to keep it more stable, stane has a half life of just over 9 hours in men not 24 as stated (this is for women). Taking a stab in the dark it could have something to do with the prami.

What exactly are you running as well?

What are you currently running? I am taking a stab in the dark but

Again, your 19 and juicing your life away you don't even think to check your fucking blood pressure. Like it or not your an idiot.

The issue is you not your AI. However, dose the stane at 12.5mg ED over 25mg EOD to keep it more stable, stane has a half life of just over 9 hours in men not 24 as stated (this is for women). Taking a stab in the dark it could have something to do with the prami.

Test/npp/eq

So what do you think is causing this, because it is a terrible feeling to have

Doses would be nice... Promise I won't judge.

Who knows, it could be too high e2 or could be crashed e2 (yes this is possible with stane in some people believe it or not I myself have done it, people need to stop regurgitating other peoples fkn bro science), or could be the prami. Could be high RBC possibly.

Firstly, go check your BP. Secondly, go get bloodwork. If you haven't again, you are an idiot and is the reason why you got mass hate by many experienced individuals on the board.

EDIT: My money would be on the prami, what dose did you start out at?

Last edited:
Kid is on 1.4 grams of test per week and running Aromasin eod. If u don't know what the fuck your doing then don't run big cycles like u are.. your setting yourself up for being fucked for life. U might need to run a double dose of Aromasin every day. Like I said in a previous thread, your kinda on your own. Nobody runs that high of gear at your age.

Kid is on 1.4 grams of test per week and running Aromasin eod. If u don't know what the fuck your doing then don't run big cycles like u are.. your setting yourself up for being fucked for life. U might need to run a double dose of Aromasin every day. Like I said in a previous thread, your kinda on your own. Nobody runs that high of gear at your age.

I think we can rule out crashed e2 then, possibly high e2. Yes I agree, OP is setting himself up for TRT for sure and potential issues. OP I'm not even going to bother to tell you to get off, but fucksake man don't blast/cruise atleast cycle and do it at reasonable doses so you don't fuck yourself up.

BTW for anyone who doesn't know, this person is being coached by the infamous Bostin Loyd... coached to live a painful life/TRT if you ask me and anyone with half a brain.

Which leads me to my next point, if he is your coach and you look upto him so much that you won't take a grain of our honest and truthful advice, why the fuck are you on here asking us why the shit your taking is backfiring on you? OP, get a fucking grip. As of this point you're on your own as I will not be contributing to any of your threads until you decide to pull your head out your ass and run a PCT. I choose not be apart/be involved in advising you on how to fuck yourself up.

Staunched already said exactly what i was going to say. Taking steroids is not as easy as just putting a shot in your ass and sucking on a few pills.You need to observe how your body reacts to certain compounds and dosages. You NEED blood work and definitely keep an eye on blood pressure. Headache is a symptom of high bp. Could be something else, obviously you won't know until you get everything checked out.

Are you REALLY taking a gram of testosterone at 19? It's probably BP or high estro, you might have underdosed or bunk ancillaries, you wouldn't know if you aren't getting blood work.

I read some post where you are talking about TRT, i guess you've made up your mind that you are going to fry your testicles and go on testosterone for life....

Op just started taking an ai a couple weeks ago. Been on an insane amount of gear for 5+ months. How are u supposed to give advice?

Sounds like some side effects of Prami however you need to monitor your blood pressure. I would get blood work done like suggested and see where that RBC level is at. You could switch to Caber and see how you do or drop Prami and see if that is whats causing it.

What you really should do though is get off it completely and do a solid PCT and try get some sense into your head while your at it

I wonder what his e2 was before...wow

Gotta watch for that "moob" development. His prostate might not be too happy either. E2+DHT=grapefruit prostate

Back