It is Final!! Finally, everything is on ther way!!

LAWNSAVER

Updated Cycle!

Stats: 6'4 245lbs at 15% BF...Arms 17 3/4...Chest 46....waist 38
Goals 255lbs at 11% BF...Arms 18 1/4....Chest 48...waist 34-35
This is a lean mass/cutting cycle. I really want to focus on my diet and cardio and try and see my abs for the first time...LOL

I will be doing cardio 3 times a week. I will be cutting carbs consideralbly as well as fat.

I will be supplementing with S.A.N's Loaded( d-pintol/ala/r-ala), EFA's, CLA, Nettle Root, and Multis

Prop/Tren-LFC
Enanthat-QV
Winny-Peru Tech
Proviron-Schiring
D-bol-Naps
Aromasin SBC generic

3 weeks prior to start, I will be taking 200mg of DNP(Crystal) for 10 days to drop about 5-8lbs of fat

Week 1 to 16: 25mg of Aromasin every 3rd day
Week 1 to 6: 1000mg of Test
Week 1 to 5: 35mg of D-bol
Week 7 to 12: 200mg of Prop EOD
Week 7 to 16: 75mg of Proviron ED
Week 7 to 12: 75mg of Tren EOD
Week 7 to 12: 25mg of Winstrol (winny) twice a day orally
Week 13 to 16: Clomid therapy: 300mg day 1, 200mg next 6, 100mg next 10, 50mg final 14

Note: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will be taken every Saturday and Sunday until week 12. This dosing schedule comes from a long debate with Swale on AnaSci. He is a Urologist and has been using this schedule for a few years now, and has never gotten any testicular atrophy and has recovered nicely when finished with clomid.

Last edited:
DNP isnt bad!! Just keep the water intake up and fresh fruit and an ECA to keep energy up!

I just picked up 15!

Lawnsaver,
I agree. That DNP crap scares me. I have read that the dose for actually being effective is just slightly lower than the dose that could potentially kill someone. How much experience have you had with it, and how did you figure your dosage? Good luck on what looks like a pretty effective cycle.

LongBall

LongBall said:
Lawnsaver,
I agree. That DNP crap scares me. I have read that the dose for actually being effective is just slightly lower than the dose that could potentially kill someone. How much experience have you had with it, and how did you figure your dosage? Good luck on what looks like a pretty effective cycle.

LongBall

I take 200mg of crystal for 10-14 days!

LAWNSAVER said:
DNP isnt bad!! Just keep the water intake up and fresh fruit and an ECA to keep energy up!

If you use DNP and ECA, how do you know which one is burning the fat?

ECA is such a good fat burner by itself. And lately I've read some posts where it is suggested that it's safe to stay on year round.

Last edited:
Good luck with the cycle :D It looks solid. Let us know how it goes as we are nearly identical in stats ( except the height) and I was thinking of a similar cycle myself except for DNP....shit scares me :baby:

What's your diet like??

NYC w/ DNP is better!

Believe me!!! The DNP burns the fat!

The best ECA/NYC will raise your metabolic rate 4%, DNP can raise it 40%+

There is no comparison!!

dnp

tried it low dose long cycle and high dose short cycle and 200 mg of crystal a day along with a eca stack for 2 weeks followed by 2 weeks of clen then so on and so forth is awesome the sides are low

Back