It looks like the Caps Have brought it tonight

Alex Ovechkin Scored 1 minute and 23 seconds in the game. for only the second tie in the Playoff this year. The caps look like they came to play the are all over the Penns.

After 1 period its 1 -0 Caps

If the Caps keep getting chances like this it could be a 6 -0 Caps.

It was a good Game all around. The start of the night was young Sineion Varlamoff.

THe Pens put together another game with a much improved game by Geno. A good Game and a well deserved win for the Penns. I missed the 3rd and the forth goals my wife was on my back to put my son to bed. The DVR switched to records a and other show and wen i got back it was just after Backstroms goal.

On to Game 4. It's going to be alot harder to win Game 4 after the Penns got some Mo.

Dam that sucks not seeing the entire game. We got season tickets and my sons went, its nuts there as it is in Washington. Lets see what happens Friday, I hope the series ties. The sad part is one of the super stars wont make it to the finals.

The second period wasn't as good as I had hoped for. I'm hoping for Caps in 5 as my original prediction. The Caps are over due. I haven't thought this was there year till they maned up in the First series. The still want a more dominant defense from the Caps. Mike Green needs to get his game together.

I agree with your Mike Green comment. Pens may have found a way, as long as they keep up strong fore checking that seem to keep Ove off his game. Hell we'll see tonight.

Back