Its my 25th birthday... You know what that means?

JustinBieber

Hello! everyone! I have Been a long time browser of this forum.
Today is the day! I have decided to make an order for my first box of gear.

This is what i am thinking:

Supplies

-Testosterone enanthate
Brand: Accordo RX,

-Exemestane
Brand: Arosman

-HCG
Brand: Pregnyl 5000 IU

-Clomafene citrate
Brand: Clomid

-Tamoxifen citrate
Brand: Novadex

-alcohol swabs
-Sterile 25 gauge or above syringes(1.5")
-Sterile 22 gauge needles

Pre Cycle Bloodwork

Hormones, Lipids (standard full Set) Full Liver Panel Blood, Kidney Electrolytes, Mineral and Glucose

The Cycle

Weeks 1-12
Testosterone enanthate 500mg per week(250mg on Monday and 250 mg on Thursday )

Weeks 1-15 Exemestane 12.5mg everyday

Weeks 1-15 Human Choronic Gonadotropin- Hcg 500iu per week

Last 10 days Human Choronic Gonadotropin - 1000iu

Post Cycle Therapy

4 Weeks Clomafene Citrate- 50mg everyday
First 2 Weeks tamoxifen citrate 40mg every
Last 2 Weeks tamoxifen citrate 2omg every

How does that look?
Will i be taking enough HCG?
When would be the best time to start using Fincar?

Last edited:
I don't know if this is serious, but damn, you put in a lot of work preparing by the looks of it.

No HCG between cycle and PCT?

haha as serious as it gets! Yes I will take the HCG weeks 5 to 15.
after the 15th week, I will start my 4 week pct of clomid every day... With novadex the last 2 weeks only

why drop it?

Unless your extremely prone to male pattern baldness I believe the side effects are not worth it. Seen several case studies at school about permanent sexual dysfunction. I have a slowly receding hairline and did notice a little increase on a test cycle, but nothing alarming. It's just a part of running gear gotta live with it. Avoid DHT derived steroids such as masteron if you are very prone.

Propecia (finasteride) Permanent Sexual Dysfunction Risk

I don't think that's you-know-who. :p

Looks like some good planning went into your cycle OP. I agree, I am not a big fan of finasteride; but then again, I'm not prone to MPB. :)

Can't blam me after you-know-who made the "Justin BeLieber account lol

Unless your extremely prone to male pattern baldness I believe the side effects are not worth it. Seen several case studies at school about permanent sexual dysfunction. I have a slowly receding hairline and did notice a little increase on a test cycle, but nothing alarming. It's just a part of running gear gotta live with it. Avoid DHT derived steroids such as masteron if you are very prone.

Good call, would be cheaper to get nizoral shampoo, s5 cream, even minoxidil foam - which statistically are arguably as effective with less dramatic sides as a rule.

Good link on efficacy of different approaches:

My hair loss story and what you can do about yours (PICS) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Wow I had no idea it was permanent sexual dysfunction.. I don't like my hair that much...

Good call, would be cheaper to get nizoral shampoo, s5 cream, even minoxidil foam - which statistically are arguably as effective with less dramatic sides as a rule.

Good link on efficacy of different approaches:

My hair loss story and what you can do about yours (PICS) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Great link! Thanks. So sounds to me what I got to do is.. run test e and see what happens.. lol. I currently have no sign of hairloss.. but there is people in my family that are bald.. always been a lingering thought of mine, for I have a widdows peak or whatever u call it.. but if I do lose some hair and i'm bothered by it, I can just try some of the products in the link and maybe grow it back haha.

How does the pct look?

Good post cycle therapy (pct). Your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should be 250iu twice a week for the whole cycle. You wrote that but I don't understand why you changed the wording for week 5-6 and 6-15.

Nothing wrong with shaving your head for the proper meathead look. :)

If you have no sign of hairloss I wouldn't touch the propecia/finasteride.

I use it, along with rogaine foam and nizoral (called the "big 3" in the hairloss community) but I'm definitely losing hair :)

I never had sides with it but it's not worth the cost or the possible sides that others report if you are not even losing hair....

Good to see someone actually read the stickies and do some research before jumping into the sauce. Not going to lie, was completely expecting "Hey brahs, im gun do teh d bolz 200mg a day, hiw dis 4 furst cycul?!?!."

Cycle looks good. Id have to agree to drop the finastride.

Last edited:
Back