It's official. Just bought my gear for my advanced cycle.

You are just to damn conditioned on these newbie forums, Pros run doses much higher than this, and your a fool if you believe otherwise, or you just do not know anyone. You ever wonder why PROs or those with potential to be pro do not post here? Well figure it out. People like you think they know everything, people like you that have accomplished shit. Hence the word newbie.

You're a fucking dumbshit. I know that pros run dosages much higher, but he's not a pro and he's doing this for personal use which is retarded. He's going to be on trt. He doesn't compete in anything, no reason to be running doses this high. He hasn't seen a general physician and doesn't have bloodwork. You have no idea what you're talking about fucktard. You're the reason people get bad advice on forums. I maybe a 'newbie' but I'm waaayyyy more educated than you. Fuck yourself

^^^NICE^^^
I'm interested in the pics..but I honestly think this cycle is way to overkill for personal use. You could acheive close to par= (same results) with less "harmfull" compounds of gear. And without bloodwork, the post cycle therapy (pct) will be challenging. It will be very hard to keep gains with this cycle.

week 9-
Chest pains stopped and I felt much better in the gym. Libido is the same as week 8. No acne etc. I can notice that I increased some mass and I look better in the mirror , probably becase I added 50mcg of t3 per day.

Lol you think pro are using test, mast, tren, primo, var, winni all at the same time? Pros use high doses for the majority of the year, ya no shit. But if they ran this all the time they WOULD have SERIOUS problems before they have a mid-life crisis. "Pro" bulking cycles consist of multiple grams of Test/Deca plus EQ or Primo-->these are strong mass building compounds that just keep packing on the size with minimal sides-->then pre-contest they switch to their test/tren/mast and maybe some winni 1month out... And yes they are on a shit ton of HGH and Slin (This I feel is the biggest difference between amateur n pro cycles)...

Pros need to consider that they will be juicing consistently for multiple years at very high doses to get to a decent size and aren't going to jump on 4injectables and 2orals and have a heart attack before they get on the big stage.. Very high test and very high deca (and/or eq or primo) with REAL diet/training is the smartest thing to do for a longterm bulk--> obviously in conjunction with a SHIT TON of HGH n Slin

Holy hell!! Note to self: cycle sounds crazy, prolly stupid... Bad example to follow. Stick to the test, stick to the test... stay sane [end]
Good luck man, seriously get a physical and some blood work. I'm curious to hear what your numbers are right now.

I never said I am a pro and I will never be mate. this is all personal use.

Oh I know bro and you can do what you want with your body, I wish you the best of luck and gains.

I was more responding to PROmlg-dipshit up there who seems to be advocating high dose cycles at a young age as the way to become a pro--> I know a good bro around here who ran test-e @600/week for 12weeks with only a dbol kickstart, and kept 28lbs after post cycle therapy (pct) almost all muscle--> Thats over 20lbs of pure muscle in 12 weeks from a beginners cycle... he is preping for his first contest now

Of course you know some pro's, everyone here at ology has a friend that is pro! Do you realize that even pros at one time, were not infact pros, but amateurs who use high doses, and at first have no intention of becoming pro, not to mention that they start using AAS at a very young age? Where would these pros be now if they listened to your measly "advice" Rhetorical question by the way. Who are you to say what is retarded, everything is relative. Who fucking cares if he is on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), You a poor bastard or something? Everyone loses testosterone, REGARDLESS of cycle history. You think competing matters? How does getting on stage wearing a bikini justify doing drugs anyways? Geez kiddo you have an odd thought process. Your right I have no idea what I am talking about, But you, with a pre pubescent body does! You know nothing about anything, as your logic is fallacy, nor do you know about diet and training because you look like shit. So why are you here? Hope I did not hurt your feelings as I did not intend to, do not want to be reliable if you decide to take your own life.

Holy fuck dumbshit, thank you for proving how stupid you are. I don't know any pros and my post never said I did...if you could read you would see that. I'm not responding to anything else you said because you're a fucking moron, who knows what your one track mind was trying to justify. I'm making good points and you sound like a fool. You flamed me on thinggss I haven't even addressed in this thread. Guess what dumbshit, I'm still yet to run AAS I'm still natty.

Someone as incredibly intelligent as you could never hurt my feelings : D.

man

Man why are you doing this to yourself?

First you dont look good I mean those veins its fucking bad.. You dont have abs or anything.. you want to be big but for what purposes? Honestly what is the point of this.. If it is some kind of carrear choice ok ? But other than that what? You like to feel agressive with massive side effects?

U have head aches trouble breathing couching i mean wtf ?! You even eat like u want to cut i mean what the hell is the point of this ?!? U dont look good you look unhealthy i just cant get it

Jreacher, I think you should talk to PROmlgMuscle.

He has a PhD in endocrinology, he also has a PhD in decision making--he's a fucking genius.

Lol I'm 100% with you Jreacher, this thread blows my mind

Jreacher, I think you should talk to PROmlgMuscle.

He has a PhD in endocrinology, he also has a PhD in decision making--he's a fucking genius.

Lol I'm 100% with you Jreacher, this thread blows my mind

Man this guy have parents... We should go report this thread to the police.. This is like a suicide attempt .. That guy should be put in a facillity and someone should talk to him.. I am not kidding..

Man if you want to off yourself with poison buy a barrel of petrol and drink from it for god sake.. Yeah ofcours it is entertaining ... I want to see more pictures but seriously...

And he says the dealer is his friend... With such friends who front you this shit you dont need any enemies... I am seriously alarmed about this... 50 people here are reading like a suicide dieries of some m-o-r-o-n...

For god sake who puts update

week 6: I cant breath but its ok I have more strenght.. oh by the way I have huge headaches and cramps but i have gained 2 pounds.. oh by the way I cant fucking climb a pair of stairs without feeling suicidal

week7.. Ok no more headache i am only coughing myself to death... Oh by the way I am sweating like a pig but I have more strenght... For some stupid reason I am injecting myself with poison eating 2000 calories per day and trying to off myself on the cardio machine.. and by the way I am paying for this in installments?? Ohh no i do it for personal reasons.. I am brain dead..

week8... Oh this was a good week.. I am having only chest pains and some trouble breeding and i chocked on my coughing only once..

You are just to damn conditioned on these newbie forums, Pros run doses much higher than this, and your a fool if you believe otherwise, or you just do not know anyone. You ever wonder why PROs or those with potential to be pro do not post here? Well figure it out. People like you think they know everything, people like you that have accomplished shit. Hence the word newbie.

Honestly, you should take your terrible advice elsewhere. You use big words to make yourself sound intelligent and throw around your testosterone ego like you know what you are talking about but you clearly don't. Your argument is that it's okay to use doses this high because we are "all going to naturally lose testosterone as we grow older"... Take it from someone who started gear at 22 and fucked up his natural test for life. It's not good. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) sucks and money is not an issue for me. If I could do it over again I would never have started gear until at least 30. But yet you're here adamantly advocating to the younger crowd that it's okay to fuck yourself up because we all lose testosterone eventually anyways. Go run that by any doctor and see what they think. You should not be allowed to post here because you actually make yourself sound convincing. But in actuality you really are a moron and I can only hope that no one here will listen to anything you say...

Last edited:
You alive man?

What made you decide to spend 2400 dollars on all that gear at such a young age?
So you never plan to compete? If that's the case then why the rush. You could have done safer cycles and got the same results. I sincerely hope you know what your doing, because from your post it seems that you dont.

It's all about quality of life. Yes pros run high doses, they are paid to do so. You however are putting your body on complete blast with no reasonable intentions.

Heres a question. What do you want to look like in 20 years?

Of course you know some pro's, everyone here at ology has a friend that is pro! Do you realize that even pros at one time, were not infact pros, but amateurs who use high doses, and at first have no intention of becoming pro, not to mention that they start using AAS at a very young age? Where would these pros be now if they listened to your measly "advice" Rhetorical question by the way. Who are you to say what is retarded, everything is relative. Who fucking cares if he is on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), You a poor bastard or something? Everyone loses testosterone, REGARDLESS of cycle history. You think competing matters? How does getting on stage wearing a bikini justify doing drugs anyways? Geez kiddo you have an odd thought process. Your right I have no idea what I am talking about, But you, with a pre pubescent body does! You know nothing about anything, as your logic is fallacy, nor do you know about diet and training because you look like shit. So why are you here? Hope I did not hurt your feelings as I did not intend to, do not want to be reliable if you decide to take your own life.

Furthermore, I love when you cowards criticize other people's bodies on here but are too scared to post some pics of yourself. I bet you're a used up has been that looked good in the 80's but now has hulk hogan tits that sag down to your waist

Man this guy have parents... We should go report this thread to the police.. This is like a suicide attempt .. That guy should be put in a facillity and someone should talk to him.. I am not kidding..

Man if you want to off yourself with poison buy a barrel of petrol and drink from it for god sake.. Yeah ofcours it is entertaining ... I want to see more pictures but seriously...

And he says the dealer is his friend... With such friends who front you this shit you dont need any enemies... I am seriously alarmed about this... 50 people here are reading like a suicide dieries of some m-o-r-o-n...

For god sake who puts update

week 6: I cant breath but its ok I have more strenght.. oh by the way I have huge headaches and cramps but i have gained 2 pounds.. oh by the way I cant fucking climb a pair of stairs without feeling suicidal

week7.. Ok no more headache i am only coughing myself to death... Oh by the way I am sweating like a pig but I have more strenght... For some stupid reason I am injecting myself with poison eating 2000 calories per day and trying to off myself on the cardio machine.. and by the way I am paying for this in installments?? Ohh no i do it for personal reasons.. I am brain dead..

week8... Oh this was a good week.. I am having only chest pains and some trouble breeding and i chocked on my coughing only once..

Dude..stfu

And only 12 posts.

This goes alone the line of classical mess.

"If you keep running...you'll get arthritis"
"If you lift weights,you must be gay"

Go back to the 1970's will ya.

I finally checked this thread out today, HOLY FUCK :wallbash: i thought i was a lil stupid man im feeling good right about now haha. I eat more than that and im not on anything right now. Seems like a bad idea, that much stuff . zyzz thought he was tough using prop, tren and clen at 20 also.

Back