Its the season.....

L

lil g

i know all of you guys are on some kind of cutting cycle,especially if u live out here in cali or florida...... whats everyone running & at what doses? here is my cycle i start next week, i think im going to run the test at 750mg/week the last time i ran test enth i ran it at 500mg a week .... leave me some input thanks! homebrew this time

Weeks 1-20 Jintropin HGH 4iu's EVERYDAY
Weeks 1-12 Tren Enth 500mg
Weeks 1-20 Test Enth 750mg

Im going to throw winstrol in there but i dont know, i love Winstrol (winny) thats why .... at what dose and what time period do you think i should throw it in? i know alot of you are going to agree on not putting it in my cycle but lets just say if you were to put it in there...here is my previous cycle ended last november

.QV Tren Ace @ 75mg EOD weeks 1 - 14
.QV Test Prop @ 100mg EOD weeks 1-14
.QVWinny weeks 8-14

Last edited:
lil g said:
Im going to throw winstrol in there but i dont know, i love Winstrol (winny) thats why .... at what dose and what time period do you think i should throw it in?

If you have run it before, what dosage did you use? I would run it the last six to eight weeks of the cycle.

I am on the exact same cycle bro, and it is wonderful.Its actually the only cycle i run anymore. One nice long cycle a year (4-5 months, GH year round).

Good luck.

Back