It's time.

nycmot1ve

I finally decided to start my first ever cycle after over a year of research. I ordered some protein supplements to get all the extra calories I need on this bulk cycle.

Here's waht I'm working with

Test E 250 mg
Dbol 25 mg (50x)
Nolva / Clomid

I got proper pins too (no way i'm trying to shove oil through a slin pin)

How should I go about doing this?
The Dbol is ED for a kickstart, but I Have no idea how many cc's of test to fill in each pin (i have 10 pins)

Tomorrow will be my first shot. Can someone help me formulate a proper cycle structure? I have researched alot but I rather just ask from the experts instead of using my own judgement. :Pump:

Background:
Stats: 180 lbs, 5'10

Started bodybuilding 4 years ago

Last edited:
hi, welcome in steroidology. before of all, would you like to introduce your states please, age heigh, weigh, when you started bodybuilding, you bodyfat%, and all details you think is needed to get good advices. thanx.

but i can already say, than first cycleis testosterone only, is the only steroid you body knwon already. no dbol, no nothing. the post cycle therapy (pct) is correct : clomid.

I finally decided to start my first ever cycle after over a year of research. I ordered some protein supplements to get all the extra calories I need on this bulk cycle.

Here's waht I'm working with

Test E 250 mg
Dbol 25 mg (50x)
Nolva / Clomid

I got proper pins too (no way i'm trying to shove oil through a slin pin)

How should I go about doing this?
The Dbol is ED for a kickstart, but I Have no idea how many cc's of test to fill in each pin (i have 10 pins)

Tomorrow will be my first shot. Can someone help me formulate a proper cycle structure? I have researched alot but I rather just ask from the experts instead of using my own judgement. :Pump:

Background:
Stats: 180 lbs, 5'10

Started bodybuilding 4 years ago

welcome to the dark side

so your test is 250mg/ml and you have 10ml???? if so you dont have enough and dont start the cycle unless you have everything in hand

i agree with Kane, first cycle should be test only. that way if you have any - sides, you know what they are from.

my first cycle was test and dbol, if your gonna run dbol anyways run it 40-50mg/day for no longer than 4 weeks

First cycle should be test e/c @5-600mg/week for 10-12 weeks.

whats your diet like?

Yeah the reason I'm doing DBOL as well as Test is because 250 MG of test a week is a low dose.

My diet is moderate but I have purchased mass supplements to help me get all the extra calories I might need

I did my first Test shot last night in my thigh and its still sore but I guess thats because its an oil and a pin tearing through muscle

you need more test, get some more test and you will have a decent cycle.

make sure your are getting enough calories

So do you really only have 10ml of test? How much are you dosing per week? Are you dividing it up into two shots to keep blood levels even?

So do you really only have 10ml of test? How much are you dosing per week? Are you dividing it up into two shots to keep blood levels even?

Well I'm doing 1 ML at a time. Thanks so much for posting something that can actually help me out. So I should divide it into .5 ML twice a week? If my first shot was thursday night, should I do thursdays and sundays? And also is it really necessary to divide if its only 250 mg?

If you really only have 10ml of 250 mg/ml test E, since you've already started injecting, you pretty much have these options:

Buy another 10ml of test and run 500mg per week divided into 2 1ml shots evenly spaced (eg Mon and Thurs) for 10 weeks. Chances are though that you'll not be able to get 10 shots out of each vial though, more like 9, so maybe buy a third vial.

OR (the less favorable option)

Run 250mg test per week divided into two .5ml shots evenly spaced, pray that your vial is slightly overfilled, and your gear is accurately dosed, and try to run it for 10 weeks.

Have you had labs to check your natural test levels? If you have high natural T, running 250mg per week may do little but shut you down and not produce gains, as you'll essentially just be replacing what you'd otherwise naturally produce anyways...this is where the praying that your gear isn't underdosed part is important.

To have done a year of research, honestly bro this seems very poorly planned. But since you've already started jabbing, all you can do is try to make the best of it.

If you really only have 10ml of 250 mg/ml test E, since you've already started injecting, you pretty much have these options:

Buy another 10ml of test and run 500mg per week divided into 2 1ml shots evenly spaced (eg Mon and Thurs) for 10 weeks. Chances are though that you'll not be able to get 10 shots out of each vial though, more like 9, so maybe buy a third vial.

OR (the less favorable option)

Run 250mg test per week divided into two .5ml shots evenly spaced, pray that your vial is slightly overfilled, and your gear is accurately dosed, and try to run it for 10 weeks.

Have you had labs to check your natural test levels? If you have high natural T, running 250mg per week may do little but shut you down and not produce gains, as you'll essentially just be replacing what you'd otherwise naturally produce anyways...this is where the praying that your gear isn't underdosed part is important.

To have done a year of research, honestly bro this seems very poorly planned. But since you've already started jabbing, all you can do is try to make the best of it.

Thanks for your help. I don't believe this was poorly planned at all, as I won't allow myself to spend too much money just for gains, especially not knowing how my body would react to it. This is a first cycle and allows me to see how I naturally react to gear.

Thanks for your help. I don't believe this was poorly planned at all, as I won't allow myself to spend too much money just for gains, especially not knowing how my body would react to it. This is a first cycle and allows me to see how I naturally react to gear.

not poorly planned??????

ok bro, if you say so

and gains depend a lot more on diet and training. a bottle of test should cost you no more than a box of good protein powder. if you cant/wont spend that or see that as too much money, then dont cycle

best of luck, hopefully you can get more test or still pull decent results from this cycle

not poorly planned??????

ok bro, if you say so

and gains depend a lot more on diet and training. a bottle of test should cost you no more than a box of good protein powder. if you cant/wont spend that or see that as too much money, then dont cycle

best of luck, hopefully you can get more test or still pull decent results from this cycle

Difference is, protein powders are legal and available everywhere. But I do see what you're saying and will take it into consideration. Just not this cycle.. because I have yet to see how I react to the 250 mg with the dbol kicker

You asked for advice! If you're not going to accept it, why post? This is the definition of poor planning - you started sticking yourself before you had the cycle mapped out.

:wtf::Pat: A year of research my ass! This cycle is a mess. Drop the Dbol and listen to vets around here or don't bother posting. Why ask advice if you're not gonna listen??!! Ahh shit man whatever. Good luck with that mess. :gives:

:wtf::Pat: A year of research my ass! This cycle is a mess. Drop the Dbol and listen to vets around here or don't bother posting. Why ask advice if you're not gonna listen??!! Ahh shit man whatever. Good luck with that mess. :gives:

Mess? Yeah thanks for the useless post. As for everyone else, thanks for the help, information. I take all this into consideration even though most of you are posting the same thing everyone else has said. :chainsaw:

But as for now, I am sticking with the doses I have listed. I'll let everyone know how it goes. The most informative post had to be the person who told me to divide the shots. Thanks.

Back